+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oral Stimulation

I would say here - but you all would laugh at me

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Alexi-whats the other stuff?
    Boob job, hand job, vaseline between the butt cheeks and humping up against that, lap dances (with undies on), ummm . . . that's pretty much what we sticked to for me. I like them all and they all worked nice.

Alexi

[EDIT]

PS - My favorite was the vaseline between the butt cheeks. I think because it's very close to doggy style and spooning (sex positions), felt GREAT, and so mentally I could connect them with sex easier than a boob job or handjob or anything else. (being a virgin I don't know what sex feels like, but that worked for me and mentally I could just imagine that it WAS doggy or spooning)
    Last edited by sfalexi; 22-04-04 at 05:08 AM.

AHHH. WEll-thats what I was wondering...but HER doing things like that makes you feel good HOW? Its suppose to be about pleasuring you...but if vaseline between the butt cheeks work? I dont think I want to know anything else involved in that situation...lol
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

AHHH. WEll-thats what I was wondering...but HER doing things like that makes you feel good HOW?
    Sexually. The same way "head" is supposed to make me feel. But the other stuff felt better. Head just felt 'wierd' to me. Not even really good. Just 'wierd'.
    Its suppose to be about pleasuring you...but if vaseline between the butt cheeks work? I dont think I want to know anything else involved in that situation...lol
    Is it really that wierd? I've heard some pretty damned wierd fetishes and shit that people do. So to me this is NOTHING (it's not like we had anal sex. I just rubbed up inbetween them and the slipperiness of the vaseline and the feeling of my body up against hers as I could caress her from behind worked for me. Worked VERY well.)

Alexi

I gotcha now! so little things I dont know...gotta learn and still am at my age...thats sad...but could be fun!

Guess I am always wanting to learn new things...hence the forum!!!

Question for alexi:

If you have stuck it between her cheeks with vaseline - then why dont you just go all the way ? Your right there...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    Question for alexi:

If you have stuck it between her cheeks with vaseline - then why dont you just go all the way ? Your right there...
    lol! Yeah. THAT'D make my relationship with her better. Just say, "Ooops!" and slip it in, right? And what happens even IF I could've made her realize it was a mistake? THink I'd ever get to do THAT again until she's ready for sex? Nope. I'd have my favorite thing taken away from me.

Not that I never fantasized about it . . . but it was just a fantasy.

Alexi

maybe someday Alexi you'll get your chance to turn your fantasies into reality...

I sure hope so. As a matter of fact, that is the whole reason for the break that I'm on with my ex right now. I wanted them to become reality, but she wasn't ready so she called a break to figure out if she wants to do this with me or not.

Alexi

hmmm-give her the time-you respect and love her enough that its worth the wait for right now.

And when the time comes-the real thing is better than the fantasy...because you knew it was worth the wait...SHE was worth the wait. And I dont think you'll be even be able to comprehend how wonderful it really it is...you'll be in the state of "shock and awe" for days...it'll be worth it.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you buddy!!!

lol! Thanks Squirrel! I'm giving her the space. It's a little frustrating because it is "space" and we're not fooling around or even cuddling like we used to, but as long as I think she's worth it, I'll hold out.

And you're right about not being able to comprehend. I think this is the #1 reason that I've waited so long already (we officially were a couple for about 13 months and still haven't had sex) and why I'm willing to wait longer. The fact is, "I don't know what I'm missing." If I did, I'm sure I'd have gotten frustrated much earlier and not have waited this long. But I don't. So it's a blessing in disguise that I'm a virgin.

Alexi

Im sure its frustrating at this point...going from what you were to nothing. Cause you already know what thats about. But you know intercourse is a huge step not to be taken lightly and you dont nor does she. You guys are smart in what youre doing right now.

I give you a ton of credit for respecting her wishes in this time. Not many men would stick around for the waiting period...youre a respectable man. When the time is right you two will know-and it will be more than you can imagine..even if its not with her ALexi-

Yeah. I'd like it to be her, but I don't know what's gonna happen. And another thing I hate is 'not knowing'. I have no idea what the outcome is going to be, NOR do I even know WHEN it'll be decided. I'm completely in the dark. And that sucks. But I'll stick with her until either she makes a decision or until I can't stand it anymore. Whichever comes first.

Alexi

PS - Looks like it's just you and me right now Squirrel. Pretty funny posting back to back over and over again!
    Last edited by sfalexi; 22-04-04 at 11:28 AM.

Well Alexi you and I have discussed YOUR time in this and how much you can deal with in this situation. You will know when its the right time to leave or stay. Everyone has needs and wants...weve been down this road so wont go there again. But-youre a man of strength and a character and it shows. She must know it.

PS-yea that is funny didnt even notice til you said something-but apparently weve go things to say...

tit-f##king i kinda like..
    Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Get a grip!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast