+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oral Stimulation

Oral Stimulation

First time posting here ...

Okay here goes:

There are times when I'm having sex with my boyfriend that I have the sudden urge just to go down on him BUT I can't because he doesn't like getting blowjobs. The thing with him is that in his past he used to get blowjobs from his ex and never really complained about it (but mind you he said she was a slut while they were together). He says now though that he doesn't want me to go down on him because it's something he doesn't want someone he really loves to do. But dude ... I like giving and I like receiving (he doesn't go down on me). What's up with it?

I know he says he doesn't want me to do it because blah blah blah he loves me BUT could there also be something else behind all this?
    he's not my boyfriend, he's just someone i'm trying on - Carrie (SATC)

Someone who doesn't like oral (Holy ****) I loved giving and recieving oral.

I'm a good love maker, and know what to do in bed very well...but when it comes to not liking something...I have no clue what to do. Wait for somebody to come.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

GIRLFRIEND you better figure something out!!

I for one loving giving oral and of course receiving. Its part of the process. I bet he just hangs on to issues from the past "slut".
    Talk to him about it, let him you really want to please him and vice versa. Sex is important in a relationship, not the only thing, but if theres problems in the bedroom, problems will arise on the outside too! Someone isnt going to get the attention they want and will seek elsewhere to find it!!!

Clue his ass in!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Originally posted by squirrley
    Someone isnt going to get the attention they want and will seek elsewhere to find it!!
    I'm having that issue right now. I believe that oral is one of the important parts of all the sex and he's not giving it up nor taking it. LOL. He did it one time to me but it was for 20 seconds and I was left hanging there going "WTH?!". I went down on him only once also because I caught him at a "vulnerable" moment (hehe) and I know he enjoyed but before and after that happened he would always say that he wouldn't let me do it cause he loves me too much to let it happen. Erf.

I'm also thinking it's about the ex-girlfriend thing. She cheated on him while they were together, hence the "slut" factor. Maybe since she used to do that to him that it seems wrong that I would do that since I'm not labeled as a "slut" like her. I dunno.

I have alot of oral pleasure to give away but I can't cause he won't let me. It's all bottled up! LOL
    he's not my boyfriend, he's just someone i'm trying on - Carrie (SATC)

yea you better talk to him. Tell him you understand the x factor, but your the current factor, and you have needs and wants that just arent getting met!

I truly feel sorry for you-wanting to give and get and getn NADDA!

If I were in your shoes I would so tell him.

i had some problems in oral with my current gf. my ex loved giving head and would try to do it to me whenever she had the chance to. i loved it. she loved swallowing, too, and she was all nice about it.

my current girl is all into receiving and barely ever thinks about doing something back to me. it's not that she doesn't want to, she just concentrates on getting pleased so much she forgets about me. i guess that is a little selfish. anyways, she would not let me come in her mouth and i kept asking when she'd start to blow me if i could come in her mouth and kept getting a definite "no" every time. after a while i told her i don't want her to give me bj's. i told her it just isn't worth it to get it built up only to have to think about stopping her in time and then spilling on your own stomache. it just takes everything out of it. and i told her i'd rather not have it at all than have to go through this. so now she does let me come in her mouth and we're getting there.

i'm sure it had something to do with her past experiences.

What the h*ll is his problem. He is sorta like my ex she was all for the sex and giving oral but she wouldn't even let me touch her. Her pants always stayed on it was kinda depressing. I kinda felt as though i was taking and returning.

theres two types of people in this world.... those who like getting head and those who are liars.

Originally posted by busgirl
    theres two types of people in this world.... those who like getting head and those who are liars.
    And the third kind. I'm one of the third. The guy who GENUINELY doesn't enjoy getting head. Given the option between getting head and doing something else, I choose to do something else. It just doesn't really do that much to me. Not as much as a handjob, or boobjob, or other form or stimulation.

Alexi

But you've only recieved ONE head in your life..
    Right..?

I honestly think bj's are kinda dumb... Yeah it may feel good ... but I'd rather not have one at all... And as for me giving oral... I'll do it if she asks... but I'd rather not... I really think that oral i not a part of love making but more a part of ****ing... Yeah, true that you may be giving out of love, but it is not an act of love to me...

Maybe I am just weird tho..

To each there own

Naw.. You ain't weird.. You have your own thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiSkYe
    But you've only recieved ONE head in your life..
    Right..?
    Right. But based on that experience, I would rather have something else done to me than get head. But I'd rather have head than NOTHING at all. And maybe someone else would be better. I don't know and won't know unless I find someone else that I want to get close enough to do stuff like that with. But as of right now, I don't really like it. My ex knew I didn't like it so she just did other stuff.

Alexi

Alexi

Alright then.

Alexi-whats the other stuff?

Ok-I get some guys dont get off on oral...but what other stuff do guys like then?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast