+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oral Stimulation

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    lol! Yeah. THAT'D make my relationship with her better. Just say, "Ooops!" and slip it in, right? And what happens even IF I could've made her realize it was a mistake? THink I'd ever get to do THAT again until she's ready for sex? Nope. I'd have my favorite thing taken away from me.

Not that I never fantasized about it . . . but it was just a fantasy.

Alexi
    Oh - I thought it was YOU that was holding back - I didn't realize she was the one...

Again I have spoken without thinking first...

Sorry

lol! No problem! I probably wasn't clear enough (scratch that, DEFINITELY wasn't clear enough. Otherwise you woulda known! My bad.)

Alexi

*sigh* This thread is making me miss having a bf.
    What I like about giving oral is the guys reaction to it. When you totally blow his mind, (sorry for the wording lol), and he's putty in your hands, it's just such an amazing feeling. I, on the other hand, prefer hand stimulation. I wouldn't say no to oral, (I'm not THAT crazy), but there's just a little more pressure with hand stimulation that can get you to the point of no return. Plus with the guys mouth free, it's easy to explore other parts of the body while he's doing it...... oh yeah......that's the stuff
    Last edited by Breezy18; 22-04-04 at 11:23 PM.

I, on the other hand, prefer hand stimulation. I wouldn't say no to oral, (I'm not THAT crazy), but there's just a little more pressure with hand stimulation that can get you to the point of no return.
    Ah. Now that's something I wouldn't have expected. Guess that just further proves that everyone prefers different forms of stimulation.

Alexi

I have to agree with breezy. I prefer hands more. not that i say no to oral either. I just have issues with it cause my ex asked me for it so darn much i grew to not like it for both ends. plus he sucked at it or liked to hold my head down.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

oh Halla holding the head down is not cool! Id kick his ass. Thank goodness youre not with him anymore...

I like to do both-hands and oral...I like to freely kiss other areas while stroking it ya know...just eating him up like your favorite candy!! yummy....

i think you have to like giving oral or it brings the satisfaction down for your partner. Once you get to the know person its that much better to get more involved in what youre doing...finding out what they like or dont like-thats the fun part!! But mostly seeing how theyre enjoying it...kinda gives you the feeling of just wanting to do it more and better for them...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i LOVE both hand and oral ... I usually don't like cumming from either because I like to save it for the actual event ... but sometimes, if I'M (for some strange reason) not in the mood, a good head session will definitely work me up to serve...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123