+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tampa & TXB (Long)

Tampa & TXB (Long)

Prelude:

I went down to Florida to meet that A&F model (who lives in Fort Lauderdale). But since I was going down there, and my grandparents live there, I booked a flight to Tampa to pay them a visit because it's been a while (plus my friend Dimitri lives there)

Mistake! Apollo Beach is dead, plains & orange fields, no people, full of RV's and pick-up trucks, it was depressing! On top of that, my father came down after the Dow Jones Ind. Avg. crashed on Tuesday.. I looked at the distance between Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale, (300+ miles, 6+ hours, had to drive through the Everglades) Needless to say, she wasn't that important, but I had not seen an other soul this whole time in Tampa

So Dimitri (single, 27) spoke to my father (49), and they arranged to take me out on Friday with his friend Anthony (27, married, 2 y/o daughter) We started off at this bar called Blue Martini, it was ok-ish, too loud for a bar; but after that Dimitri wanted to go (I had no idea what everyone was up to)

We drove outside this place called Thee DH Lounge.. Now, being the sharp guy that I am, it didn't hit me until we got inside what place they were taking me to.. (“they” was including my own father!).. This place was a strip-club, renamed "Gentleman's Club".. It was topless but not really, all the girls had these skin-colored patches over their nipples (to comply with state regulation regarding topless bars).. It was my first time in a strip-club, to make matters worse, with my father.. This was very uncomfortable..

I have a stigma against such places.. growing up, I considered guys who went to them as sleazy (men who couldn't get women and had to pay for women).. and I also considered women in these places as trash (in NY, strippers are usually lesbians, transgender, have family issues, are over 30, have drug addictions, etc).. Plus, I don't like to feel like I’m having a woman do something to me because she's being paid to do it.. and these guys, including my father, were throwing me in such an uncomfortable situation; I felt like I jumped off a plane 40,000 feet in the air..

Girls: (all under 25, and over 18; about 30 girls working there)

NY Brunette: 22, lived in NY once
    TX Brunette: 19, from San Antonio
    Old Blonde: She was 24, but looked used
    Young Blonde: She was fun, 19, spunky, but not my type

So we sit down, and my father gets YB to come over. She sits down on my lap and her butt is on my (cough cough) as she looks at me and says “you’re cute”; her eyes flare and she playfully hits my chest.. I could feel my hands shake, I didn't want to touch her, or for her to dance for me, but I also didn't want to make my father upset and reject his offer, I felt sleazy just being there, and I was about to feel more sleazy the more she would do stuff, so I pulled her off of me and told her to go to my father, it was nothing personal, but I didn't feel comfortable..

My father was pissed, he started to tell me about these places in Tampa.. "The girls are here because they want to be here, this is what they want to do, if they didn't want to do it, they wouldn't be here.. Think of it like them singing a song for you, they're not whores, they're dancers, you're not violating them by taking economic advantage of them, this is fun, business goes on in these places, look around, guys are hanging out, couples are here, everyone is having a fun time, there's nothing sleazy about this place.. it’s an open & relaxed environment, there are no games, everyone is open and honest.. if they want your money, you’ll know, if they say you’re cute and hit you, don’t send them back to me..".. I didn't have an open mind towards what he was saying at all, but after looking around, he was right..

So I sat back down and looked at my drink, talked to Dimitri, and surely enough, YB came back, sat between my legs, went down, forced them open, NYB locked my left one in place and started to grind heavily on my thigh, and OB got in the middle going up and down on my with the same put-on face, YB was to the right taking my hand and rubbing it over her legs & tummy, and TXB was massaging me from the back and breathing down my neck.. As for me, I was shaking on the inside, I was really uncomfortable, I couldn't get over the feeling of feeling like a total perv and sleaze.. My heart started to race, and I grew very uneasy at the fact that three girls where dancing on me with nothing but a string and two patches on them..

I forget how this happened exactly, but as some point, I think YB called me difficult or asked me what's wrong, and I told them "wow, I feel sorry for your boyfriends".. so obviously the "why?" came up, and I started to tell OB that she had the same "fake-face" as she was dancing, and I tried my best to not laugh, but it's not sexy, and she should work on it.. I gave suggestions.. then I look at NYB and tell her that she was going a little too fast and getting off on my thigh, so she laughed at me calling her on that, then I was teasing YB and soon found myself running game on these girls.. sure, we were in a strip-club, and sure, my father was 6 seats away, and yes, I was uncomfortable sitting in a place like this, but I wasn't getting dances now, I was talking, and I’m comfortable talking, and they stayed.. (at least YB & TXB; OB & NYB were hustlers)

So OB & NYB jumped over to Dimitri and everyone else, I was talking to YB & TXB.. after 15-20minutes, I sensed YB looking around and ready to leave, so I told her to go over to Dimitri because I was ignoring TXB.. Now TXB felt ignored & inadequate (she didn't dance for me, plus I had just bashed the other three more experienced girls right in front of her).. So that's when Dimitri told her to dance.. (she was wearing a dark green polo shirt which I told her to please keep on) She did, she smiled and kept it on, but she didn't feel sexy, it was rolling over her butt, and totally covering her body, but I told her to just keep it on.. she could tell that I would feel uncomfortable if she would take it off, so instead she offered to change into a bikini top halfway through the dance (as she did, her breasts fell down and bounced back into place before she put her top on; they weren’t fake).. She then encouraged me to touch (you know, you can touch in Tampa) she put my hand on her slowly, but I took it away, "I know, it's not you, I just have an issue".. so then she sat down and we started talking..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I thanked her for understanding, and then she said quite possibly the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.. "Well, you're not like the other guys that come here, so the least I could do is make you feel comfortable".. we talked about that, conversation led to my imaginary-rubber-band trick, she flinched, she laughed, playfully hit me and gave me the finger (yes, this was still flirting).. I read her palm after she told me she was a Marketing major at UFC, started telling her what it meant, showed her my palm and compared (lots of similarities), talked about her future goals, let her name me 3 things about herself that define her as a person, and somewhere into the 5-question game it hit me.. (holy fcuk! I’m gaming a stripper, hmm.. this is awkward, it's in front of my father, and she just danced for him too, this is weird).. she then said she had to go get a drink.. (and my drink, she lost the game after all; but I didn’t expect her to get me a drink anyway)

Dimitri leaned over.. "Dude, she really likes you".. Me "Haha! No, it's her job, I’m still trying to see if she's faking it; don't fall for her act, all these girls are after your money, they see men as ATM machines".. Dimitri "yeah, which is why she likes you. she's been here for 50-60 minutes just talking to you, she just lost $250+ just talking to you, she's not after your money, if she was, she would spend like 5 minutes, and if she felt you didn't want a dance, she'd leave, she likes you".. with that in mind, she came back next to me with her drink and mine (she didn’t pay for her drinks, the place gives her free drinks). (O.K. if what Dimitri said was true, this was going too far; it's cute to show the guys that you can pull in a stripper, but it's not exactly my dream to date or have a fling with a stripper; the idea alone made me very uncomfortable)

After talking some more, I told her that I had to go because Dimitri wanted to take me around to some other places.. (We didn't really have to go, but I didn't want her talking to me the whole night, I would feel horrible if I’d cost her more than $500 in lost income).. So I left and gave her $400.. she asked me what that was for.. "You never know, maybe I’ll be back" I smiled as if to imply it was for her time.. as we were leaving, Dimitri & my father walked out to get the car, Anthony and I were still inside.. she came up and found me, asked me if I was going to go to the Gasperillo festival that was starting at 4am, "if you're there, I’ll be there too, here's my number, in case you can't find me..".. at that moment I didn't have the heart to say "no".. so I got the paper with her number, told her I’d check it out before I left for NY the next day, and then I left out the door.. (At her place, or I think at the Gasperillo festival, in either case, at some point she told me she’s never given her number out before to anyone; but YB & NYB convinced her to give it to me and told her what to say; that to me just translated to “possible-bullsh*t” or “a jump outside her comfort zone”)

We were all talking about what just happened inside the car on the way to Mons Venus.. I had no clue what kind of place this was, until I saw the NUDE sign.. We all walked in, we got stamped with a glow-in-the-dark ink that read "Mons Venus, Touching and Fondling are always welcome".. (I thought to myself, fondling?).. It was all-nude, this place was sleazy.. they must have had over 80 girls on staff, 40 of them were in the back.. giving 40 guys lap dances which bordered sex.. all-nude, they were being felt-up by the guys, they were using their hands, butts, arms, legs, teeth to tease the guys' c-cks.. it was disgusting.. Dimitri asked my father if it was O.K. to get me a lap dance.. I rejected about 4 times, and my father actually insisted.. my mind was blown away.. I rejected 9 strippers (all very pushy) until management asked me to leave because 2-3 girls felt uncomfortable..

We left from there and went to eat breakfast at some place, my father was tired, and I was thinking about TXB.. on a scale of 1-10, she scored a comfortable 9845698173456.. body-wise, everything was perfect, and aside from that 19 y/o body, her face was by far her most attractive feature.. feminine, innocent, submissive, sweet, and fcukn' hot.. This was unreal.. I was on cloud-9 just looking at her number.. (this did not just happen I thought to myself).. The thought of her naked raced through my mind, and along with that, the thought of STDs & all the other guys she’s slept with followed.. At this point, she was just a stripper to me, I felt almost zero emotional connection.. But I was leaving the next day, and she was a local, so it would at least be fun to take her up on her offer and go to the Gasperillo festival (pirates!).. So as you could guess, I headed back and the guys left me there as they went to some place called the Space Ship

Outside the door, YB ran up to me and hugged me to welcome me back; all the bouncers and guys waiting outside looked at me like I was either her gay friend or her boyfriend (this girl was a little too spunky for her own good).. So I asked her about TXB, and she basically excused herself inside but told me to follow.. the bouncers let me in since it looked like we knew each other and she said it was ok.. so I walk in and YB is looking around, and points “she’s right there, have a seat, I’ll be back”.. TXB was dancing for some other guy, and it almost bothered me (wtf? This was her job, and we weren’t even going out, we just met, why was this bothering me? It didn’t bother me to watch any other girl dancing with other guys).. I made my way into a mixed group, 1 girl 3 guys, and started to just joke around and make small-talk.. Then I saw YB whisper something to TXB (her face lid up, and her smile stretched wide), I didn’t know if this was good or bad.. I still thought I was in stripper-land, for some reason I felt lost and out of place, this wasn’t something I was used to, it almost felt that these girls weren’t people.. But then the people from my mixed set started to talk to me about how people usually come in here, and since the girls work here on-off and not past 25, they usually find some guy through here, or they get introduced to some club manager, etc.. The guy then pointed to his girlfriend and told me that they met in Mons Venus as she was giving him a lap dance (this blew my mind away, his gf looked normal).. he continued to say that they were going out for 2 years..

His gf then started to tell me why she dated him.. basically he made her feel comfortable and made her feel more than just an other stripper, and she didn’t feel that he was (1. just there for a dance, 2. some sleazy guy trying to pick her up) so as he was leaving, she told him to wait until the place closed because she wanted to talk to him, and he waited.. then they hit it off and have been dating ever since (de ja vous?) Somewhere in the conversation, TXB came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck “hey, you came back; are you leaving soon? I’ll be done at 3am”.. I look at her, “go do your thing, I’ll be right here, if I’m not here, maybe I’ll be out getting some air”.. she leaves.. the mixed group is looking at me, and the guy asks “I thought you said you’re from NY? Do you guys know each other?”.. After a long list of questions, it was pretty clear that this was Gentleman’s Club romance.. The guy explained to me the different types of girl you find in places like this (he was a pro, “aka an addict”).. NYB & OB were hustlers, (I knew that on my own) and were just there to make money, maybe even lesbians in the making.. YB was just a spunky c*ck-tease hustler which gave people some realistic hope of something more, but it was nothing more than all in a day’s work (could have fooled me).. he continued talking about the other types, until he told me about TXB.. she was obviously new, slowly getting sucked into this way of life, giving up on her other hopes and dreams, but her lack of aggression showed him that she had “potential” as he put it, to go home with some guy.. he went as far as to call her “shy” (the girl who danced half naked from 2pm-3am on Fridays).. All of a sudden, I felt that what TXB was doing was perhaps legit.. this wasn’t some stripper, this wasn’t some man-money-hustler, this was some girl who was getting sucked into the wrong crowd and tossing her future aside (I felt an ancient attraction switch go off “the damsel-in-distress switch”); an overwhelming sense of sympathy took over my whole body, and I turned game off, this was serious, she wasn’t some experiment, she wasn’t some dirty stripper, she was a person, who needed someone serious to talk to..

I left the group and went outside by the door.. The last song played, and it was just me and the bouncers talking.. YB came out all dressed (light brown fuzzy boots, white knee-high socks, think black tight yoga pants, a tight t-shirt which wrapped its way around her butt to act like a skirt “light blue”, a VS sweater “white & pink”).. “Hey you! Are you leaving?” (yes) “Aww, that’s pooey” (thinking to myself, she’s a pretty good hustler).. So I ask to show her the “touch trick”.. I ask her and the bouncers to keep count of how many times I’m going to touch her (inside their head, not out loud).. before I start though I ask her if she’s ever been touched by someone somewhere that made her feel uncomfortable, but they swore they didn’t touch her (she said all the time).. so she put her hand out, closed her eyes, and I moved my fingers quickly over her hand as if I was about to poke it, but I never touched her.. She opened her eyes, I asked her how many times I touched her; she said 4.. the bouncers both said 0.. TXB was behind me, and she also said 0.. We all laughed and then left..

TXB looked at me; “Well, now I have my shirt on (smiled)”.. she looked great.. (silver Jimmy Choo strappy heals “they looked amazing against her tan feet”, silver bracelet on her left ankle “this drives me wild”, vintage/rugged jean mini-skirt with rips and threads of jean fabric hanging on the ends of the skirt, silvery belt & very thin silver waist chain, tight short white guess t-shirt exposing her waist “and what it was struggling to contain”, she had a ring on, a couple of bracelets on her arms, and a very simple yet sexy necklace.. her feet, legs, waist, tummy, shoulders, breasts, butt, and smile looked amazing, and all the silver she was wearing helped light up her face; this girl knew how to dress).. we established that everyone else had gone back home to Apollo Beach & downtown Tampa.. YB lived close and was coming with me & TXB (in her car).. On the way to YB’s place, TXB asked me if I wanted YB to come along, YB didn’t show any resistance to the idea, but things were already a little uncomfortable to begin with, so I just said that YB must be tired, and that we would meet up some other time.. We dropped her off home

At this point I started to feel a little strange.. I was a guy, but TXB was driving me in her car, I didn’t know where she was taking me, I didn’t even know why I got it, yeah sure, it would be fun to go to the Gasperillo festival, and she was definitely a fun person to go with, and well.. she looked great, and was dressed great, but for some reason this situation gave me the feeling of being very uncomfortable.. I was in some stranger’s car, I barely knew her, what was I doing? (I was being a chick).. We kept talking in the car, joking around, talking mostly about her (people’s favorite subject), she was now qualifying herself and trying to impress me through stories of hers, and it was clear we were going back to her place (she had to change into a pirate costume to go to the festival; supposedly).. but the only reason I didn’t object is because she made me feel very comfortable.. I felt safe.. (but sex was out of the question; I didn’t see her as a dirty stripper anymore, but I still felt sleazy for meeting her under those circumstances “sounds strange, but think of it like being a girl and feeling slutty for what you’re about to do, so as a result you don’t do it, this is exactly what was going on”)

We came to her place, (it was very girly, candles all over the place, pink, bottles with all sorts of creams and colognes and crap, self-help books, the works).. she opened up her closets, she has a skimpy section, and a not-so-skimpy section, she even had a closet with regular everyday clothes which she said she used to go to class/school and stuff.. This girl had clothes! I checked out her jewelry next to her mirror as she took a shower (to wash the nasty male smell off of her).. All she had was silver.. silver seemed to be her favorite, not one single gold item, not big on gems, very simple & cute stuff.. she came out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around her, I felt my lips gasp, my heart sank to the floor, my shoulders tensed.. (thankfully, my jaw didn’t drop).. she looked great, her wet hair danced around the towel as she took it off, she turned around and faced the mirror (as if I wasn’t even there), picked out a pair of black underwear (she only has thongs), and slowly put it on (as if that’s how she puts them on when nobody’s looking).. I’m big on butts, so I’m not going to even lie, I couldn’t stop looking.. then she puts on some pirate shirt with no bra.. as she put it on again her breasts bounced into place.. I was left in awe as if it was my first time looking at breasts.. she asked me what went with what (she had my taste in clothes so this was easy).. we seemed to agree, so she got dressed.. she then handed me a Tampa Bay Lightning jacket (it was a guy’s jacket!).. she said it would be cold.. so I took it and would later ask her about it in the car (it was her ex’s; XXL, this wasn’t looking good)

So far so good, we went to her place, to get dressed, and that’s all she did, no awkward sexual advances.. (she just gamed me, I realized that just now, this is what I do with women, and she just did it to me; she got me feeling comfortable, and it worked; my guard was down from that point on).. We got into her car and continued small-talk on the way there.. (apparently the first thing she noticed about me is that I looked right at her face and didn’t stop looking into her eyes; nobody had done that before apparently “so she claimed”).. We went to the festival, the only thing worth noting is that I got beads, she tried to flash me as soon as I got them, I turned away, laughed, and told her it’s ok.. so then she flashed some other guys, and noticed it bothered me (it was pretty clear, I had it written all over my face), so she stopped, looked at me, and told me.. “let’s go back”.. (in it’s own strange way, this won me over; I didn’t feel anything with her until this point, but all of a sudden, I felt that connection, that mutual respect, and she felt that I felt it, it was on)

It was now maybe 6:30am.. we went to a food-store type thing (to pick up some things to make fettuccini alfredo) on our way back to her house (Orlando, I would sleep over and take a cab the next day; but she ended up driving me).. she had no idea how to cook, but she loved Italian food, and fettuccini alfredo is my favorite, and I make amazing creamy white sauce, so I couldn’t resist but to offer.. we strolled around the isles together picking stuff out.. she would casually say things like “I think (we’re) running out of milk; I don’t think (we) have any more eggs”.. So! The part you’ve all been waiting for.. We go back to her place, again..

She asks me about what I’m doing, so instead of answer, I backtrack and take her through my life’s journey to where I am today, leaving tons of open-ended implications that she could link to her own life.. then we talk about her life and how confused she is right now, and then I do the anchoring trick to help her see her future as more clear & certain.. then we talk about her choice to dance, and she just said that she loves it.. blah blah.. long story short.. I lead into the evolution/anatomy phase routine.. by the time I bite her neck she’s panting, her pupils are fully dilated, and her nipples are coming out to say hello.. I then look at her and we start kissing.. (no, I’m not a man wh*re, I know you’re all going to judge me because she’s a stripper, but that’s not how I saw her at that moment, she was a really sweet girl from San Antonio that was lost in life at the moment, and was temporarily involved in the wrong line of work).. I tugged her shirt up (as if to tell her to take it off), we smiled at each other, looked in each others’ eyes, and then she took it off.. when she did, just for fun, I took off my beads and put them all on her.. we started laughing like idiots for about 1-2 minutes after that.. (it almost killed the mood, but it was funny).. that’s when she told me to wait and she’d be right back..

Waiting, thoughts raced through my head.. “wow, I can’t believe I’m doing this; this isn’t happening; what if her ex has a spare key; YB was kind of cute; YB was a hustler though; do I have condoms; how many guys has she done this with; this is a stripper, yuck; she’s not a stripper, that’s just what she does; I don’t know her that well; who are you kidding, why are you even thinking about this?”.. that’s when she showed up with a thin, soft 2-3inch super-mini skirt, bikini top, and thong on the inside “all white”, and with clear heals (trade secret: 4in heals make your butt look better).. she turned off the lights and left a black light on (her outfit took on funky colors, and her skin looked amazing).. at this point I was wearing my jeans, my black underwear Armani t-shirt, and my underwear (my skin looked so-so).. she had her iPod in her hand, and put it on her dance playlist.. I think the first song was “Tispy”.. she told me to sit on the chair and she wanted to dance for me.. I made her put on her silver ankle bracelet and then let her do her thing..

Warning: (The following is not suited for children under the age of 18)

It was absolutely amazing, she just danced and danced, she knew know to work everything so sensually and slow, she knew how to non-sexually tease, plus there was an element of total freedom and privacy, you could just let go.. She started to breath down my ear & neck; her fingers ran through my hair and gently scratched my scalp; she was rubbing hard against my thigh; then she put her back towards me, and started to rub hard against my (cough cough).. that’s when she gave me the longest (length) and hardest hard-on of my life.. my hands worked their way around her waist, to her stomach, to her breasts, and I took her top off.. she just didn’t quit rubbing; she was enjoying herself, she knew I was enjoying it, and by now this song from Marcy Playground came up “Sex & Candy”.. After rubbing her butt on my hard-on for the past 3-4 songs, she tilted her head towards my ear and whispered “I’m guessing you don’t want me to put my shirt back on”.. her hands crawled into my pants and grabbed firm hold of my (cough cough) and started to work it slowly as she continued dancing.. I basically threw her on her bed and told her that it’s my turn.. the kissing started getting more hot and heavy, and as I worked my fingers around every corner of her body, I rubbed my thigh between her legs until I could feel her getting wet, her face was flushed, her breaths & panting grew deeper, her eyes rolled back as she surrendered.. I looked at her face until the look on it told me she couldn’t take it anymore.. That’s when I smiled suggestively and worked my way down.. I took off whatever else she had left down there, and slipped off her shoes.. I took a moment to slowly massage her knees and thighs while kissing her inner thighs and taking deep, slow breaths on them and around her outer lips.. (it didn’t smell or taste funny, it actually smelled and tasted great, amazing, very arousing) so I just took it all in my mouth.. I savored the texture, the scent, the flavor & taste, worked my tongue inside and around her for hours.. for the next four (4) hours I was down on her teasing the hell out of her.. I could feel every muscle of her body was relaxed, loose, and had surrendered fully, ready to brace itself for the climax of her life.. but I was a b*tch, I wasn’t going to give it to her that easily, she had to work for it, she had to earn it, she had to beg for it.. I would come up and stop & slow down just as she was about to cum and say “oh, I’m sorry, did you want me to let you finish? What’s that, you don’t want me to stop? You wanna cum don’t you, we’ll see about that..” Total mindfcuk.. but she was a great sport, she loved it.. I finally stopped being a b*tch and let her have her fun.. she let loose her load into me.. and I rushed to wash out in the bathroom.. I came back and went back down on her slowly (not to get her to climax again, but just to tickle and tingle her after).. I gave her a while to relax and regain herself.. and suddenly she gave me this fierce intense look.. she got on top of me and stole my line “my turn now”..

She started by giving me a blowjob, and after just 8 minutes I was done (yes, I’m not going to lie, the girl knew what she was doing, but more than that, I was just too excited, she was just too hot and sexy, my RE was no match).. after that though.. she came back and we started having sex.. (reverse cowgirl “modified”).. I didn’t finish, but it was an amazing bonding experience.. (lots of ambient noise if you catch the drift).. though I didn’t finish, it was the best sex of my life; hands down.. very confident, yet innocent, fragile, submissive, and completely let go and surrendered, but at the same time had this attitude that she knew she could drive you wild, and that she was doing just that.. So then I pulled out and she offered to finish me off (whatever that meant “that was her lingo for a handjob”).. so I pulled off the condom and she was at it for a good hour (break in between to put cold water on my thing; it was turning red and throbbing).. but wow.. very sexy, hot, and sensual.. she knew how to treat a man.. (she worked her hands around my shaft, head, and little helpers better than I ever could; dang) her technique was perfect.. and she constantly worked her way up and put it against her breasts and tummy.. on her face and lips.. would tease me with really naughty expressions.. then would play with it around her butt, and then brought it back.. I was lying on my side, her thigh between my legs one hand on my little helpers, the other taking care of the shaft; I could feel the final moment was coming close.. one hand was on her butt, the other cupped her breast.. and she gave me these looks, and started to say all sorts of hot sh*t until I blew my load across her bed (she didn’t mind, she was flattered, that was weird; but we laughed about it)..

We fell asleep next to each other that night (2pm) as if we had been in a 5 year relationship or something.. we didn’t want to let each other go.. then around 4pm my alarm went off.. (I had to leave from her place at 6pm and catch my 8pm flight back to NY).. So I woke up, (she was still sleeping) and I started to make the fettuccini alfredo.. she woke up half way to playfully complain that I started without her, we finished making it together, then we sat down and ate.. then got dressed.. and then we drove down to Tampa Int. Airport.. I promised I’d call her when I got back, and that I’d be back during Spring Break.. I called my father while I was in the car so he could throw my stuff into my luggage and bring it with him to the airport.. (my stuff was back at the Apollo Beach house)..

A kiss goodbye and a long hug was the last I saw of her.. she also gave me the green shirt I told her to keep on to hold onto to remember her.. (that was sweet).. On my flight back, I was a bastard I realize and I started talking to this stewardess who ended up giving me her number.. At that moment I realized that I had lost TXB’s number! I was getting off of my flight and just realized that I had no means of getting back in touch with her.. And what sucked is that this was a weekend of many firsts (first time in a strip-club, first dance, first time getting a stripper’s number, having sex with a stripper) and the unfortunate, unintentional addition to the list was (first one-night stand).. I didn’t want it to be one though.. I was looking so forward to calling her back and meeting up again during Spring Break; helping her put her life together and find herself and something she loved doing.. I fcuked up.. (I thought about calling up her establishment and leaving a message; but that’s a little sleazy and awkward)..

So that was my week in Tampa in a nutshell.. minus all the orange picking and driving past empty dust fields.. If anyone has any creative idea on how to get this girl’s number in a non-sleazy way; I’m all ears..

Grk, NOT asking for her number any way you can get it is what would be sleazy. If the only thing you can do is leave her a message at work, do it, and do it soon. It's already been several days, you pig.
    Spammer Spanker

Um, wow. I don't see any reason not to call the establishment. She'd probably be happy to hear from you and it's understandable that you might have lost it. You should probably do it sooner than later tho while your still fresh in her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Grk, NOT asking for her number any way you can get it is what would be sleazy. If the only thing you can do is leave her a message at work, do it, and do it soon. It's already been several days, you pig.
    I just feel sleazy calling up a place like that and asking to speak to one of the girls there.. or even to leave my number there.. I think i'me going to ask my friend Dimitri to go back there on Friday; find either her or YB and tell them what happened with the number.. and that I sent him (Dimitri) there ONLY for that reason.. "to give TXB my number".. I think that's the least sleazy thing to do..

It's not that I don't want to call back.. it's the opposite.. I DO! I really do want to connect more with this person.. She's an incredibly sweet & adorable person.. and she's just lost right now.. I want to more than anything, help her get out of that rut she's in..

But, like my father said.. "now you can't date or marry her; because you'll always know she gave your father and best friends a lap dance".. I don't know about that.. it's a little awkward.. but I think i'd be able to get over that..

Quote Originally Posted by Yacker View Post
    Um, wow. I don't see any reason not to call the establishment. She'd probably be happy to hear from you and it's understandable that you might have lost it. You should probably do it sooner than later tho while your still fresh in her mind.
    Alright alright! I'll get over this sleazy non-sense and give the place a call.. she's working there tomorrow and i'm not exactly on bad terms with the place either.. I think a couple of bouncers and girls might even remember me.. they open in about 35mins from now.. so i'll give them a call and leave my name & number for her.. I can't believe i'm doing this..

I'm glad you're doing it- it's the right thing to do. Don't treat her like a piece of trash. Would you hesitate to call her up at work if she worked at Starbucks? No way! Get over it. You should try to follow up with the best sex of your life, even if she's the personal assistant of Satan himself.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm glad you're doing it- it's the right thing to do. Don't treat her like a piece of trash. Would you hesitate to call her up at work if she worked at Starbucks? No way! Get over it. You should try to follow up with the best sex of your life, even if she's the personal assistant of Satan himself.
    I'd like to say that it's not at all about it being the best sex of my life, but i'd by lying to myself.. what I want to say though, and I think it's more accuracte is that it was MORE than just the best sex of my life.. I know, it's hard for people to not come to conclusions and judge her by what she does.. I know this because I did the same thing.. But for whatever it's worth, she's a really nice, genuine, sweet, and really adorable person.. I found myself being in the company of a character/personality that i've dreamed of for years and held as an ideal standard i'd only imagine in my mind.. The best way to describe it is Penn-snow-cabin-girl.. She's spunky, fun, energetic (but not a live-wire), funny, playful, she looks amazing when she wakes up in the morning, comfortable with herself, has some elements of being shy/reserved/innocent/submissive, but at the same time can take full control, basically this girl is the full package in the inside, with the full package on the outside.. She's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer (B/C student, that's actually very unattractive for me), but she does have passion.. she just needs to focus it on something else other than dancing.. or maybe that's exactly what she needs to focus it on.. just not that kind of dancing..

I'm definitely going to take a long 1.5-2 weeks down in Tampa again for Spring Break and spend alot more time with her.. (I know, i'm getting hit with one-itis a little), but I want to talk her into comming to NY eventually (if things are serious enough).. She did move from San Antonio to Orlando (that's a pretty big move), i'm sure if I can talk to a couple of my friends who are into drama & preformance/dance, they could show her some things or talk to some people they knew and get her into some respectable schools; or fcuk dance.. maybe she'll find something else she wants to do.. This is crazy.. lol.. I'm actually thinking long-term on this person.. yeah.. one-itis..

Whatever, let's not get ahead of ourselves.. let's take one step at a time and see how things progress..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear god.

And I thought your responses were long.

Try to keep your agenda for her to yourself for a while. It's kind of hard to convince someone you like them for who they are if you immediately start to try to change them. Let her come to see you in NY first, okay? Then you can spring the Big Plan on her.
    Spammer Spanker

Try to keep your agenda for her to yourself for a while. It's kind of hard to convince someone you like them for who they are if you immediately start to try to change them. Let her come to see you in NY first, okay? Then you can spring the Big Plan on her.
    NY isn't fun if it's not winter-time.. Grr, Valentine's day comming up.. I hate this, sh*t like this always happens in my life..

I know what you mean though.. the intention is already deleted from my mind.. i'm going to take this whole thing as a process.. it's already pretty unreal as it is..

I called up the place, and as you would have it, they don't take down numbers from customers to give to any of the girls.. so I'll have to get Dimitri to go back there (I already called him up, I can trust him to deliver it smoothly & find either TXB or YB)

Obviously.. this leaves the door open to getting calls at odd times of the night (after 3am)..

Why am I being such a d*ck about this? I don't understand myself.. It's almost like a dream come true if the logistics were a bit better; maybe that's what's bothering me.. hmm.. whatever, we'll see where this road takes us..

I don't think you should completely discount the fact that you're getting involved with a stripper who slept with you immediately after meeting you.

I'm not saying this means she's to be dismissed, just admit to yourself that it's an issue of concern, and possibly all the reason you need to be a dick about it.

Are you really, really sure you're okay with this concept?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast