• save your virginity for the love of your life

1 14.29%
  • have more sex for fun and the experience

4 57.14%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regret?

Regret?

I have a problem that i cannot fix myself.
    here's my story.
    well, i'm 20 yrs old and i've had a couple of sex partners in my life.
    however, i haven't had too many, even thought i had plently of chances to get with a lot of random girls.
    The reason i rejected some of these girls, even if they were smoking hot, is because of my belief that i should like or been in love with the person to have sexually relations with them.
    so my question now to all you folks that are older than me is:
    If you could be my age again would you save ur sex life for the person of your dreams(the love of your life), or, would you have sex with as many possible partners as you can?
    or
    another option, would you take back and not do all the useless and random sex you had simply for the lust of it?

O yea forgot to tell you why i suddenly thought about this.
    well
    one day i was talking to someone older than me(a man)
    we were just chitchatting about my life, school, and, of course, girls.
    I told him about my past relationships and how things didn't work out.
    he then asked me if i had sex with any of them. he's a very mature person and easy to talk to so i told him "yes".
    I told him about my first and about my last and also how i regretted my first(because i rushed into it)
    I told him i want to save myself for someone really important, but when i said this he just laughed.
    he told me that if he could go back to my age and be young again he would have sex with 20 more girls.
    i was shocked because he was a very educated and succesful man with both a wife and a kid.
    i asked him how could he say something like that.
    he responded by saying that life is important and young people should be young and try not to be so mature.
    he told me that i should have all the fun i could right now and not try to be so old because i have the rest of my life to be old.
    I asked him if he's wife knows that he thinks like this and he answered yes she understands.
    I was shocked about this and talked about it with my friends.
    one of my friends told me about something his father said.
    my friend was with his girlfriend(who he's been with for about two years) one day at his house.
    his father saw his girl and commented at how pretty she was.
    they both smiled and had a good time.
    it got late so his girlfriend left to go home.
    when she left my friend's father looked at his son and asked him if he had sex with her.
    he answered no and his father was outraged.
    his father told him that he can only be young for so long.
    he also made his son promise him that he will have sex with at least ten other girls before getting married.

so i was just wondering what you guys thought about this. should i reject girls and save myself or live life have fun and accept everyone that i'm attracted to.

ps: this poll is for both guys and girls
    leave a story if you'd like
    Last edited by dsadsa; 01-02-08 at 04:01 PM.

Have sex with as many girls as you can? What the?! You do what you feel is right by you. Yes, I have made mistakes in the past that I can't say i regret because i learnt from them. If you wish to wait until you meet someone you love/care deeply for then that is your choice.
    I actually take my hat of you for having such high morals and principals. Good on you!!!
    There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think people need to have an "all or nothing" attitude.

Shit, instead of regretting what you've done, why don't to just adjust your life the way you would've liked to have lived it. No better time than now, right?

So keep an eye out for a worthwhile girl. Once you find one, take things a little slower, but be upfront about it all. You don't have to propose to this girl before you engage in sex, but why not wait until you feel like there's more of an emotional connection beyond lust?

This man you talked to, his hitched with kids, of course he'd wish he'd fúcked more women. All guys do. We're hardwired to want to screw as much as possible.

Do what makes you happy.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Old taxi drivers tell me shit like that all the time, but that's just because they spend half their life driving around drunk women they know they can't have. The old men are horny as f-ck, they want some young flesh and they're just projecting their desires onto you because you're young and you're in with a shot.

I'm 25 and I'm perfectly satisfied with the amount of sex that I've had. My focus has always been on quality though. I mean I'd rather be able to look back and say I slept with one stunner than a hundred dogs.

I'd want to take back some of the bad sex I've endured. I don't regret the number of partners, but I do regret some of the lame-ass fumbling around I've experienced. I wish some of those partners had been more talented.

For instance, I used to date this weird guy who only really enjoyed sex if I imagined he was Jim Morrison, to the point where he wanted me to call him Jim. I'd like to throw that one right back in, thank you very much.

I don't think having many experiences with many people is a bad thing as long as you're responsible and careful, both physically and emotionally. I've always found the concept of "saving yourself" to be laughable.

This may be because I've experienced what it is to be involved with virgins and it's my opinion that they bring a whole load of baggage along with them. I'd much rather have someone with some perspective and some skills.
    Spammer Spanker

If I could be 20 again, I wouldn't get married. And then I wouldn't get married again.

I wasted my entire youth being married...except that I got a great kid out of it and he made it worth it.

But if I could do it over? I'd probably have sex with (at least) a few of the cute guys that hit on me while I was married (because I wouldn't be married).

I've never really seen the value of "saving yourself" for one person though you don't want to be all skanky either.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do what makes you happy. But keep in mind that if you save yourself you're really missing out on a lot of great times. And if you flit from partner to partner remember that the ones who give you crap about it are just envious.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

If you could be my age again would you save ur sex life for the person of your dreams(the love of your life), or, would you have sex with as many possible partners as you can?
    Why not just have sex with the people in your life who meet your ideal for "the person of your dreams" at the time?

What you desire now most likely will change, at least slightly, in the next five or ten years.

Relationships, good and bad, will help you clarify your ideals, thus increasing the odds you'll find something truly satisfying.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcupid View Post
    Have sex with as many girls as you can? What the?! You do what you feel is right by you. Yes, I have made mistakes in the past that I can't say i regret because i learnt from them. If you wish to wait until you meet someone you love/care deeply for then that is your choice.
    I actually take my hat of you for having such high morals and principals. Good on you!!!

here here! No one should regret anything, as long as youre not a cheating bastard.

Just be upfront with gals about your motives. If you guys are sweet on each other but dont want a relationship then go ahead and have sex as long as you two are on the same page. Life is way too short to pass up every single piece of sweet ass.
    Then again if you want to wait then ladies will find that very noble possibly making them want in your pants more.. a challenge..

The advice from both of the people in your story is hilariously wrong...hahaha...seriously. We have creepy old guy missing young sex and old guy bitter about lack of sex in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I mean I'd rather be able to look back and say I slept with one stunner than a hundred dogs.
    Now that is the ****ing truth right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I used to date this weird guy who only really enjoyed sex if I imagined he was Jim Morrison
    My keyboard, you made me spit milk all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    here here! No one should regret anything
    I don't know about that, I kind of regret reading Gigas post....I have to use my shitty old keyboard now.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-02-08 at 10:45 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I guess if I slept with more guys I would have something to regret, but Ive only slept with two, and neither of them were virgins..

I just cant see myself regretting ANY sex though!

Oh, well, then... let me pass old "Jim" over to you. You can have that crap. I dated that creepy bugger for six months out of some form of... loyalty? I don't know. All I know is now, I'm embarrassed to be seen talking to him, and as I live in my hometown, it happens quite more often than I'd like.

I'll trade ya' for some other unpleasantness.
    Spammer Spanker

hehe. I wonder how you ended up staying with him as long as you did. After reading your little description of him.. yeah alot isnt coming to mind to say. Out of a handful of guys you had to find one with mental issues. Did he at least look like Jim morrison or was he just gay for him? :/

I don't know, really! Sad to say, my impetus for involvement with this loser was spite. Yeah, spite.

My girlfriend wanted him, and to spite her for some petty infraction, I took him for my own.

Served me right, I guess. Eeeewwww.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast