+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's gift for a crush

Valentine's gift for a crush

Hello all. Let's start. There is this girl in my class, who i have crush on. I think she knows that i like her, because i make eye contact with her like every 10 minutes, but i am not sure if she likes me back. So i am thinking of getting her a Valentine's day gift, so i can express my love to her. My question is, should i buy her a gift? If yes, Should i buy her a expensive gift? Give me some ideas.
    Thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. Do NOT buy her an expensive gift. Buy her a flower - just one. That will tell her that you like her without throwing all your money away and making you look foolish. Save the expensive gifts for long-term relationships.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah I agree with Vashti.

If some guy I didn't know gave me an expensive gift I would get really nervous. Vashti's idea about the single flower is golden- I suggest one of those roses that start out yellow and go pink at the ends of the petals. That's a sweet but non-threatening gesture. A deep red rose is too much, so don't do that.

And don't you dare give her a tacky carnation.
    Spammer Spanker

But you know, i cannot give her flowers in front of the whole class, since i am willing to give the gift to her in front of the class, or maybe put it on her desk.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklon View Post
    Hello all. Let's start. There is this girl in my class, who i have crush on. I think she knows that i like her, because i make eye contact with her like every 10 minutes, but i am not sure if she likes me back. So i am thinking of getting her a Valentine's day gift, so i can express my love to her. My question is, should i buy her a gift? If yes, Should i buy her a expensive gift? Give me some ideas.
    Thanks

live like a bad boy! give her a vibrator!
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take a picture of her. From the tree outside her bedroom window. Put it in a card signed Your Secret Admirer and slip it in her locker. She will find that extremely romantic.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Take a picture of her. From the tree outside her bedroom window. Put it in a card signed Your Secret Admirer and slip it in her locker. She will find that extremely romantic.
    isnt that like.. illegal?

I completely agree with the flowers. Not a boquet but one rose with a pretty ribbon. AWWW that would be so sweet to get from a crush ^_^ it wouldnt be embarrassing to give to her either

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unless you are a very secure boy, I would probably advise giving her the flower away from all witnesses. If she is a mean girl, you might end up embarrassed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah embarrassed if she rejects you but then all the sweet cuties that witnessed it will feel bad for you and totally want you

dont go for something to expensive....just something simple like the others mentioned, a flower would do just fine or even a small cuddly teddy bear would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Yeah embarrassed if she rejects you but then all the sweet cuties that witnessed it will feel bad for you and totally want you
    That's a really good point. You wouldn't just be making a move for HER, but for all other potential future girlfriends who would see or hear of it.

However, I understand that these things can be terminally mortifying.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That's a really good point. You wouldn't just be making a move for HER, but for all other potential future girlfriends who would see or hear of it.

However, I understand that these things can be terminally mortifying.
    yeah, I would think you were a sweetheart if you had the balls to confront your crush and got sand kicked in his face but still kept a nice attitude. I actually crushed on a boy for quite a few years that not many people liked because of his outrageous positive attitude.

When you get out of school you realize how problems you had then were not really problems at all, how things that were such a big deal were really nothing and silly. You realize that youre not the dork you were made out to be but someone who could have had the pick of any girl he wanted -_- I say to attempt to go outside your comfort zone.
    Id understand if you couldnt, I was really really shy back in school, but I also never even tried to get some guys that were worth shooting for.
    Anyway go for it. a flower or a cute little stuffed animal with a tag that says its from you and a sweet smile in her direction would be more than enough.

Yes, i think small teddy bear will be nice, and a Valentine's gift card.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, the trials of teenage love...

I don't miss that shit one bit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast