+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Balls!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Balls!

Seriously, is it even worth our time giving this area any attention? Does it even DO anything? I figure its got to be boring for a guy just getting a plain old blow job all the time, so what can we throw in as a 'bonus'? Anyone got any tips for me?
    Ive heard some guys like to have them 'pulled on', obviously not hard, but Im not sure exactly how, and what that does.

go directly to Ms. Janes class on how to give a blow job!!!

Its in the sex thread!!!

Have fun!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Blow jobs in general have never really been a problem for me....in fact I get high ratings Just thought I could make a good thing great, if you catch me

oops its in "as per requested" page two of the sex thread towards the bottom...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Balls AHHHHHH My favorite pastime is playing pocket billiards! Not as good as having your girl working on them while her mouth is full of your cock, but discretly playing with your balls can be done a lot of places!. I guess our lady freinds are not past a little bit of a play with their pussy if they can get away with it either. Mind you your girl playing with your balls under the restaraunt table while you feel her up as well takes a bit of beating!.

Seriously, is it even worth our time giving this area any attention?
    Yes
    Does it even DO anything?
    Oh God yes
    Anyone got any tips for me?
    Just be gentle. And rub 'em nice.

'Chuck' Brown

Yea I would say it's a great thing if it's down gentily. I would say do not pull at all. I love it when I'm getting head and she rubs the skin behind the balls (it takes a while for me to start feelin it but when I do it's good) I think that's supposed to be the "G spot" on men, but I could be completly wrong. now you want to rub the balls as your doing this. How do you want to rub them you ask. You know when you click you nails on a table first pinky then ring then middle and then index falls, use the movement of rubbing (don't click on the balls though) But that shit feels unbelievably great, I would say without that head is not the same.
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

A good way to work on your guys balls is for you to sit on the floor, the guy stands in front of you. Hold his cock in one hand straight up his stomach. hold the balls in the other hand while you use your tongue to lick them. after a while take one ball at a time into your mouth and gently suck on it using your tongue at the same time. You can at the same time be moving your hand up and down the shaft of his penis. WARNING!!! you may well miss out on getting his cock into you as the likelyhood of him cumming before he gets there is high!

I had a girl suck on my balls once, and I mean like a vacum, that shit was horrible
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

I agree it's not a great experience if your girl is too enthusiastic when it comes to playing with your testicles! Ladies! The trick when massaging or sucking on your guys balls is to be real gentle. you can get as hot as you like on our cocks, they love it, but balls can be painful if you get too carried away especially when being sucked on. As I said in my previous post I find it is best if my girl only puts one ball at a time inside her mouth and GENTLY sucks and rolls it around with her tongue. It can be an amazingly good feeling if done right!