+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you think he likes me?

do you think he likes me?

theres this guy ive been friends with for years. were both really into art. i usd to be a part of this art club but i left and he ended up going there. he said he was hoping i wud be there. i visit every once in awhile and i always see him there and he seems excited to see me. oh, let me tell u, hes kinda the strong silent type lol...and he does smoke some ganj. we kinda stopped tlkin for awhile but found each other on facebook and began to chat up again. over xmas vacay he opened up some of his personal thoughts to me and i kinda saw a sweet, sensitive guy to me. well i saw him recently at the club's bday and he kinda avoided me some. like i wud go up to him and tlk and he wud get this excited look in his eyes and wud stare at me straight on. i kinda liked him so i was really shy and wud leave a lot. anywho, i asked him if he wanted to hang out with me last week and he said yea that it wud be cool. so u think hes interested? i think ive made it kinda obvious that i like him for awhile

lol i remember one time i went to the art club he was behind and was like "(my name)! whoa what are you doing here?" and he seemed all shocked. while i was there he was really quiet and not that conversational so i thought "oh...he doesnt like me..." he sent me a mssg that night sayin that he was high that day and he was very sorry that i saw him like that & said that if he knew i wud be there he wudnt have smoked

yes it does, ................ BUT STOP. "he smoked that day" okay think about that one statement. And please listen. I know your in school not sure if its high school or college. If i can offer any real world advice it will be this. If hes a pot head, i dont care how creative or neat he seems, he will be a waste of your time. Oh at first he wont get high when you hang out but after a while when things get all cozy, when you would normally kiss and watch a movie on the couch, He will be staring at the wall talking about secret government plans and god knows what. I am not trying to sound harsh or come down on you. But i know what its like, IT SUCKS. You wanna do something any thing go for a walk and the large pile of man crap sitting next to you wants to watch animie or make music and eat everything in the house. Alright sorry but i had to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliejae View Post
    yes it does, ................ BUT STOP. "he smoked that day" okay think about that one statement. And please listen. I know your in school not sure if its high school or college. If i can offer any real world advice it will be this. If hes a pot head, i dont care how creative or neat he seems, he will be a waste of your time. Oh at first he wont get high when you hang out but after a while when things get all cozy, when you would normally kiss and watch a movie on the couch, He will be staring at the wall talking about secret government plans and god knows what. I am not trying to sound harsh or come down on you. But i know what its like, IT SUCKS. You wanna do something any thing go for a walk and the large pile of man crap sitting next to you wants to watch animie or make music and eat everything in the house. Alright sorry but i had to say it
    you've been watching too much reefer madness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM_vLk1I6G4"]YouTube - Reefer Madness[/ame]

aaaaaaaaajajaaaa haha.

anyway yes. i would say that there is a good chance that he likes you. where it goes from here is up to the two of you.
    Last edited by misombra; 04-02-08 at 09:55 PM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright sorry but i had to say it
    No.

I'm sorry you're such an idiot.

Fúck that. I'm not sorry at all.

I think he likes you. He sounds kind of lazy, though. Are you ready to do all the work?
    Spammer Spanker

Pot smokers, I spit in their face. I am so much better then them.

when things get all cozy, when you would normally kiss and watch a movie on the couch, He will be staring at the wall talking about secret government plans
    Hahahahahahaha....
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-02-08 at 10:46 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

you think you're better than everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you think you're better than everybody.
    True.

i think i'm better than everybody too.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Weed. Now you can have your cake and eat it too!

this thread makes me miss carpflounder.

well actually the art club is outside of school. its like this club where teens and adults can go to and pretty much everyone there is kinda a hippy or alternative lol. oh and i had canceled our last hang out time cuz i got grounded, so i asked me today if he wanted to do it this weekend and he said "im actually gonna be in LA this weekend, but if i wasnt going, i wud totally hang out with you."

My high school boyfriend was a big stoner. All we did was watch TV, eat, and fool around.

It got old.
    Spammer Spanker

my current boyfriend was a pot head, when i meet him. I didn't know it when i started to date him or i would have never started at all. After a while i just couldn't do it any more. I am also a firm believer in not telling a person what to do. So one day i packed my things told him i didn't like it and i was leaving he begged me to stay and hasn't done it since. Our relationship has gotten so much better in the last 2 in a half mths. Instead of sitting on the couch talking about dumb stuff we actually go sledding and stuff winter hiking what have you.

ok so he sent me these txt mssgs the other night.
    "o ok. well im sorry i cudnt make it, we'll have 2 set aside a particular day in advance cuz this is the 2nd failed attempt to hang out lol" and "...but ya we shud get 2gether sometime this week or next."

are things looking good? possibility? thanks so much for ur help ppls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast