+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help to solve my problem

i need help to solve my problem

I'm a boring guy. I used to date for just once, and the relationship don't even last for more than 4 months.
    And after broke up i felt i'm really happy with my single life. I'm so carefree and i can do whatever i want. But only recently i started to feel a total lost. I consider my self a boring guy. I've got no GOOD friends at all. those friends that i know are just a hi-bye friends. When i have a problem or anything i cant really find someone to talk to. Yeah, families are an alternative. But i cant really tell them everything...some of the topic are still different.
    I started to have the feeling that i really need a companion, where i can share my loneliness. But i don't know many friends and i really don't know where to get to know an opposite gender friend to get along really well...i need help!
    Love is deeper that it defines

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It souds like you need to cultivate fiends of BOTH genders. Maybe you should take up a hobby that forces you to interact ith other people.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-02-08 at 01:36 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Approach people and talk to them whether its in school work, or clubs/events. It might seem a bit strange at first but then at the end both parties will be pleased. Just causually talk to them and ask them about themselves.

BTW how old are you? If you're still in school you get to directly interact with people in group projects right? You can ask them for their emails for the asssignment. Other than talking about the project you can strike up a conversation about school or other things that might interest you both. Then if he or she seems pretty cool to talk to and responded to you well, you can tell them honestly that you are having trouble making friends in the school and ask them whether they want to meet you for lunch. Don't be afraid to take the initiative for the first few times. Most ppl take awhile to get comfortable with ppl they don't know very well. Chill, be nice and treat them as friends and you will get the same back.

I agree with what Vash suggested.

In addition, if you enjoy the feeling of being single, but also desire companionship, why not just date some of the women that you will meet in your new activities?

You'll already share a common interest, don't have to jump into a relationship immediately, and you'll have time to decide what elements you desire in a partner.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It souds like you need to cultivate fiends of BOTH genders. Maybe you should take up a hobby that forces you to interact ith other people.
    +1

I agree with Vash, it sounds like you need to make friends. Try to make new friends at work or where you study or develope new hobbies that you can share with others
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

taking up a hobby sounds like a good idea. Join a gym, participate in the aerobics or biking classes. Play co-ed softball, something like that.

I don't have very many friends myself but I'm good with it. Ever since high school I just lost touch and haven't gone out of my way to make new ones. I don't party or go to bars/clubs. My old friends I may get together and play basketball with some.

Really its just go to work, go to gym, eat throughout the day, and I finally got me the perfect chick that i'll see @ work and on the weekends.

If you feel boring, expand your interests....start trying new things.

Lots of people probably think going to the gym everyday is boring as hell, but I enjoy it, I enjoy jogging outdoors and w/ a job you only have so much time for yourself. Just expand your interests and find what makes you happy.