+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to know if she likes me

How to know if she likes me

Hi. If you remember me from my prev. topic "Valentine's day gift for a crush", i like this girl very much, but i want to know if she likes me back. So, my question is, what are the signs i need to know, in order to find out if she likes me.

I think the best way to know is to actually let her know you fancy her. If she acts defensive or avoid you or just plain tell you she doesn't like you back then obviously she doesn't like you. Every girl is different so I don't think you should rely on reading "signs". Just take the initiative and let her know you like her. Most girls prefer the guy making the move. Valentines day is coming up so perhaps you will make her a little card and let her know. Wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklon View Post
    Hi. If you remember me from my prev. topic "Valentine's day gift for a crush", i like this girl very much, but i want to know if she likes me back. So, my question is, what are the signs i need to know, in order to find out if she likes me.
    First and foremost through your interaction with her. Take note of how often she smiles, the flow of the conversation, the mutual gestures, touching. Ussually you get a lot of signals through conversation alone.

What is you relationship with this girl? Friends or something more?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

This girl is in my class, i see her everyday, but i don't communicate with her, we just make eye contact to each other.

This girl is in my class, i see her everyday, but i don't communicate with her,
    Why??? How can she like you if you don't communicate with this girl? May be you should to talk with her?

You don't need to know if she likes you or not. That is the point of your approach, to find out. If you really like her than that should be reason enough for you and if she rejects you than oh well...it doesn't matter anyways than. Don't make the mistake I made, I didn't say anything and now my words are useless and my feelings are trap knowing I will never be with her and see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by vikky_vampiress View Post
    Why??? How can she like you if you don't communicate with this girl? May be you should to talk with her?
    Why? she can't? I forgot, the default is to hate everyone unless you talk to them.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-02-08 at 05:03 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Be the boy. Say something. You're 18, not 12. You should be able to talk to girls.
    Spammer Spanker

My problem is, i chicken out. The weird thing is, she is in my class, and we have never talked to each other. That is why im afraid to talk to her. Maybe she hates me, and when i approach her, i will only hear words of hatred from her, and that's of course embarrassing.

When i was going to bed, yesterday, i thought of something. I know a friend of her, that is close to me, we communicate with each other. So, i'll ask that girl to tell my crush what does she think of me, does she like me, then i'll wait for answers.

Maybe she hates me, and when i approach her, i will only hear words of hatred from her, and that's of course embarrassing.
    Yea, it is embarrassing....for her.

You mean for me.

Man who cares, it's just a damn girl, there are thousands of millions out there, talk to her, if she likes enjoy your time, if not whatever, go for the next one.

Good luck ; )

You mean for me.
    No. your reasoning is working in backwards because you will make up any situation just to make sure not to approach her...to avoid fear. Assume that you tell her that you like her, if she start to yell or say mean and stupid words of hatred than who looks embarrassed? you or her? ...her...she is yelling at someone that just told her that he likes her...thats ****ing immature as hell and I don't care how much she hates you she won't do that...unless she is an idiot..and if so you are better off getting rejected.

She makes eye contact with you doesn't she?
    Then that's a sign that she likes you.
    Try talking to her - if not, then next time when you make eye contact, give her a smile - if she smiles back then that's a really good sign

I make eye contact with the hottest and coolest boy in my year and we don't talk much as we don't share any lessons but we do in after school clubs and online and we smile at eachother when we pass in corridoors and stuff so just go for it.

I really never understood how someone can like someone that they've never even spoken to. What if when she talks to you she's dumb as hell? Are you still going to like her?

In my opinion, you can only like someone after you've gotten to know them.

And in that sense, you really need to man up and talk to her. Most women want the men to be men.

Tedel Guest
    Do it, dude, the worst thing a woman can tell you when trying to approach is 'no'.

Personally, I've heard so many 'no's along my life I don't really care now. They lose the chance of meeting a real man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast