+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is cheating

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're in trouble, that's for sure.

If you are considering ending the relationship (and you should at least consider it), I see no reason why you shouldn't confront her directly about this other guy. In fact, even if you stay w/her you should still confront her. Ask her why she needs to spend so much time w/him, what's up, etc. And listen to her answers, especially if they at all concern needs of hers that you aren't meeting.

As another poster (Tedel) mentioned recently, cheating is horrible, but it usually happens b/c there are unmet needs on both sides. Maybe you ignore her feelings, maybe she doesn't feel trusted (duh! she's a cheater), mbe you communicate really badly. Of course, mbe she is just a cheating attention whore. Only you know for sure.

If your relationship is going to tank anyway, I see no reason not to confront her. Keep some dignity & try to salvage what you can from this as a learning experience for yourself.

Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by abar2 View Post
    it depends wether their cheating on a person or a video game.....get it! lol
    No, you're a dork.

Pillow + Sleep + Pistol...... Lol JK....

Same shit happened to me man, run for the ****ing hills. You will realize just how compromising you are being and how selfish she is being. **** that, been there done that.... Not worth it....
    Last edited by Tommy; 15-03-08 at 06:46 AM.

Lip to lip kiss and anything more.

Unless a girl does it to another girl. We all know all girls are bi. We forgive them. It's okay, really, we enjoy it, carry on.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by damian127 View Post
    is it cheating if for a girl to spend most of their time talking to a male friend. I dont like to be jelous but am starting to think it doesnt matter if theirs nothing physical its still cheating i dont want to be ignored for this guy anymore. I really am not allowed to have female friends cause she really is the jelous type. I havent cheated on her but she has on me. I know this guy wouldnt tell me if she was doing something to betray me so i dont trust that anyone of them would be real with me. Funny part is she is doing a lot of the same stuff my ex one of her former best friends used to do to me but then she would say how ****ed up it was. In fact she kinda told me to just forget her now if i tool her advice that she gave me then i would have to leave her. Seems like i keep thinking what am i doing putting up with this.
    damn, you're a panty... i'm sorry to say, but i will tell you the truth. i think that if you're going about letting your gf control your life that you deserve it. i hate it when a man can't stand up for himself and let's his gf run his life.

you SHOULD do as you please because you don't want to be treated like a dog. unless that is, you are enjoying this lifestyle.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

EA can turn PA so she most likely will cheat again especially if she's spending a lot of time talking to the guy. Why can't she talk to you?

I hope you have sorted things out and know that you deserve someone better.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12