+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents are Morons!

Your parents are just old-fashioned. Once college rolls around you'll have a LOT more freedom and won't have to worry as much. Trust me on that.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha my parents already know that i'm bad. i feel bad when they blame themselves but they shouldn't. it's just that society tends to lure children to a different point of view. one that is more based upon freedom and sex. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My mum 'n' dad are well old-fashioned for sure.. To be honest.. I really don't know that much about my dad.. he was never around.. I mean.. he was.. We lived in Hong Kong where I was born for about eleven years.. but I was never in the same house as him.. He usually comes by like every night to take us out to eat or sumin.. then Yeah..
    I've been with my mum all my life so far.. and I know she is old-fashioned.. she doesn't know what's happenin' around the world now.. thing's have changed and it'zZ not the same as before when she was younger.. she doesn't understand that.
    Ahh.. nevermind.. If y'all understand that.. then.. Yeah.. if not.. then I'm so sorry... My english is complete crap...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    your mother.. is english her first language? raverboy

Umm.. no.. her first language is Thai..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and you're in thailand right?? well i hate to admit it but the world is moving towards westernization and most of the children are learning this new lifestyles. parents are stuck in their traditional ways and unfortunately it's different with the changing world. raverboy

I'm in Thailand now.. cos it'zZ just the holzZ.. I go back to England when school starts.. I go to a boardin' school.. and if you're interested.. it'zZ also an ALL girl'zZ boardin' school.. LOL.. AnywayzZ.. Yeha.. it really does suckzZ.. Sigh..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow boarding school. that must suck. usually you only see people getting sent to those on tv but i guess it's a shitty reality. raverboy

Yeah.. it does suck.. But I've been there for 3 years.. and I'm on my 4th year... so I'm all kinda used to it.. And it really ain't that bad for me.. LoL.. since we always run away occassionally when we're bored.. just.. Whatever.. Hehehe..
    AnywayzZ.. overall.. they're bloooody strict.. I'm not allowed to go out on weekends unless I have parent's permission.. blah blah blah.. something about that I'm overseas.. and it'zZ more responsibility.. and shit like that.. I hate that.. The only time where we are allow to go out without any permission is when we're in six form.. that is.. year.. twelve.. Yeah..
    BLAH..

Bording school must deffinitly be an experience. I've always been at a public type of school, so I'm pretty used to the crazyness of all the different persona's of people.

Meh.

Anyways, my parents have changed my rule a bit. I can now go out during the week, but if I'm late once, I can't go out for an entire week. Still sucks, but I'll live with it. blah.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I went to a military college for two years so I know ALL about the strictness! Just grin and bear it. Until you are legally an adult and responsible for your own actions, that's about all you can do.

Alexi

True True.. Sigh...

Im with fawn...i always attended public schools...like she said you realise the craziness of peoples persona's...there was a boy from my school who a few sandwiches short of a picnic...and he and his friends all jacked off in cup full of water and made him drink it...goddamn weird people... Wht happens when you run away anyways skye...?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

If they don't catch us by the time we come back.. then it'zZ alright then.. LoL.. if we get caught.. we get gated for 2 weekzZ.. It'zZ shit.. LoL.. We have to go sign in EVERY HOUR to the teacher on the card it says.. so they can sign it.. Blahdy blah on the weekends.. It'zZ.. stupid.. Really stupid..

wow...thats a bit extreme...any buff female teachers there LOL!!!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast