+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Inner Game

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's up with the war analogies?

Weird.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't understand why the inexperienced males actually buy all the crap Grk posts when:

1) the females on this board are unanimously disgusted by his methods.

2) No one knows for sure that he is as successful catching women as he claims.

Some of you guys must be pretty desperate.
    They buy it b/c GS is like a religious convert-turned disciple trying to convince his 'poor fellow men' to see the light. LOL.

Tapping into someone's emotions, esp when vulnerable/confused (whether by themselves or manipulated into it by someone else), is a time-tested way to get what you want from them. Ask any used-car salesperson.

That said, there IS a problem here. There ARE a lot of desperate young men & women trying to connect out there, I think. So they grasp onto things like these manipulation techniques for lack of a better alternative.

GS, you try to attack my being a female, etc. when I'm attacking your ideas. No prob; it doesn't phase me at all, but I do want to point out that its irrelevant. My being female has no bearing on whether my points have any validity or not. Carry on doing so if it gives you some comfort but understand it demonstrates some internal biases you own, (you're making your keys rather obvious dude) & dilutes the effectiveness of your good ideas by making you look bad . That is not my intent. For me, this is all about the ideas.

We have heard much (ha!) about GS's experiences in this regard & what he believes works in certain situations. I don't think his way is the only way (in fact I know it isn't). There have been other opinions expressed by ppl with experiences just as valid who did NOT require these gaming methods GS proposes. I'm not saying not to get out there & get what you want. I'm saying try to stay human while doing so. Find a middle path.

Think about it.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 19-02-08 at 02:02 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You are in a war. You represent men. You are fighting against women. They are using athomic bombs on you. Will you use it on them?
    Why not approach the women, unarmed, and calmly explain that you have nothing to be fighting about in the first place?

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it's really sad that you think of it like that. sad, and a little pathetic.
    Did you read my entire post? Even the part you quoted?

What I used there was to try to make him understand under conflictuory circunstances. If you didn't get it, I will try again.

A relationship is, at least in my opinion, a healthy bound between a man and a woman (the kind of relationship that I'm talking about, of course). It is, therefor, good for both parts.

However, women do have, again from my point of view, greater power on social terms. And, from personal experience, they do use games and manipulation to get individuals they like.

So, if they do it with the objective of getting an healthy relationship, why can't I do the same? That is my point.

By the way, we are not lieing or something, we are attracting someone by influencing her subconsciously.

You are only uncomfortable at our ideas because you are afraid they might work at you, making you lose the superior status you think you have. Actually, the one you have in modern society.

We are trying to balance things to our side, with benefits for both parts. There is, however, a part of all this game theory that I do not agree with.

And it is lieing. Because if I approach a girl, it's with an objective in mind - either befriend her, or be her boyfriend and I do not think lieing contributes to any of these two.

Looking forward to read your response.

nobody can make you powerless without your permission.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how old are you, okapa?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I guess you could look a few posts back but I'm 15.

I'm not going to argue based on experience, I know you have the upper hand and I do respect your opinions, unlike you may or may not think.

I also accept any criticism you might have, go ahead, but please, make it constructive, will you?

nobody can make you powerless without your permission.
    That would be what people do all over the world...

Sorry for the double post.

Edit: By the way, would I be a good-looking, nice and smart girl I would take advantage of that. I think we agree here, right?

Edit again: not saying you aren't one, I have no clue about that.

Edit again: noticed a post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    Why not approach the women, unarmed, and calmly explain that you have nothing to be fighting about in the first place?

~Sphinx
    I do not approach women with a recorded speach and try to **** them... I approach them, show who I am and see what they have to offer as people, and I try to find out if I am interested in them. Just one thing: I don't think you should let a girl know you are interested in them upfront because that will make you look like you're another normal guy - if that was even what you meant.
    Last edited by okapa; 19-02-08 at 04:06 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    I guess you could look a few posts back but I'm 15.

I'm not going to argue based on experience, I know you have the upper hand and I do respect your opinions, unlike you may or may not think.

I also accept any criticism you might have, go ahead, but please, make it constructive, will you?
    I will not bash on a kid, but I just hope you know that you are very young, and your level of experience if very limited. High school girls do not remain high school girls forever, and they will tire of this mind set. Remember, they are only just beginning to learn about themselves at your age, just like you. They are awkward about weilding power, just as boys are awkward about interacting socially.

The methods GrkScorp advocates would really never work for an adult woman with a reasonable amount of healthy self esteem. he wishes to manipulate needy, insecure girls, which let's face it: it really isn't all that hard to do because they are so needy. What you need to ask yourself is if that is really the kind of person you want a relationship with.

Of course, you have a number of years to worry about that. At the age of 15, I understand why you find Grk's methods interesting.
    Last edited by vashti; 19-02-08 at 04:12 AM.

I will not bash on a kid, but I just hope you know that you are very young, and your level of experience if very limited. High school girls do not remain high school girls forever, and they will tire of this mind set. Remember, they are only just beginning to learn about themselves at your age, just like you. They are awkward about weilding power, just as boys are awkward about interacting socially.

The methods GrkScorp advocates would really never work for an adult woman with a reasonable amount of healthy self esteem. he wishes to manipulate needy, insecure girls, which let's face it: it really isn't all that hard to do because they are so needy. What you need to ask yourself is if that is really the kind of person you want a relationship with.

Of course, you have a number of years to worry about that.
    Yes, of course I've not been dating 20+ years old women. And I would love if my personality alone would be alone for the girls my age, but if it is, I've been unlucky with that. At least with the girls I've been attracted to.

I understand your point of view and I hope you're right, but that tell her you like her or give her a flower advice has only worked 4 times so far... It's sad but it's the truth.

Well, I don't think I'll keep arguing now that I understand you, mind you that the anology was just to make someone (don't remember who now) understand.

I have to go, test tomorrow, cya all...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tell her you like her or give her a flower advice has only worked 4 times so far... It's sad but it's the truth.
    You are 15. That (4 times) is quite respectable at your age. You actually sound like you are doing just fine.

Well, I don't think I'll keep arguing now that I understand you, mind you that the anology was just to make someone (don't remember who now) understand.
    You are not at war with women. Women are not at war with men. If you continue to believe that, you will have problems. Self-fulfilling prophecy. The goal is mutual growth & understanding. Vive la difference!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

how is ov supposed to feel good about himself when he knows he's manipulating people into liking him and do cruel things to people to go about it?
    When the cat's away.. the mice come out to play..

So far.. i've read EVERYTHING Indi, Vash, and Mis have wrote.. So far, i've yet to stumble over anything substantial or any solid attack against anything i've said.. all 3 have nothing but "soft" blah blah going on.. but it's understandable.. 2 single mothers, it's understandable they're not happy with men.. it's understandable women want to advocate fair play for men..

Quantity over Quality? Never.. Quality and Quantity.. always.. But you'd be a fool to believe that "quality" in a woman comes in the form of her being game-free.. If she doesn't play games with you directly, her friends will tell her to, her orbiters will tell her to, her own mother may even tell her to.. Have you had the luxury to be part of a girl's-night-out? Think of it like sitting in a table with Indi, Vash, and Mis.. talking about how horrible men are, and how they would just like that perfect man..

In the world.. that "quality" woman will put up a b*tch-act, a cold-act, and WILL play games.. does it mean she's not a quality women? Not at all.. Many of the same game-playing b*tch girls have turned out to be amazing people after the first 15-30minutes you shut off their act.. Are there women who never turn off the act? Yes, and that's because it's not an act.. It's because who they are.. and those are the women who's number you should never ask for.. those are the women who you should share your value with..

But again, this thread isn't about anyone but OV.. This thread has NOTHING to do with women.. this is about OV realizing and letting out that value from inside of him.. that's all this thread is about.. that's what we mean when we say "Inner Game".. So again OV, take your time, and I hope to see your posts follow up to those questions..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    but it's understandable.. 2 single mothers, it's understandable they're not happy with men.. it's understandable women want to advocate fair play for men..
    Two single mothers? Where?

Both indi and I are happily married. We both have sons we adore. (I have a daughter, too.) Why should we not be happy with men?

Ok everyone! hold it! lol....there is like 3 pages I have to read here. Threads gone bonkers.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-02-08 at 06:22 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two single mothers? Where?

Both indi and I are happily married. We both have sons we adore. (I have a daughter, too.) Why should we not be happy with men?
    Oh Vash... he knew this. Led you right into it. Self-destructive button-pusher. But its a good example for those following the thread about the attempts at psych I was describing.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast