+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Inner Game

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Now, the reason I love b*tches, is for no other reason than for the fact that I like to tame them, and do guys a favor in doing so.. It drives me wild inside to see a woman with her life so fcuked-up and out of control, and all over the place, and constantly flaking on others, and herself! etc.. And I just have this strong urge to just jump in, make her mine for a while, and get her life together, then send her on her way, back out into the world.. It's the trill of fixing them...
    I don't know Scorp, you're not a psychiatrist. You have to becareful not to imagine that you do more for these women than you actually do.

Though, every bit of help helps I guess.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

And I know you're probably going to hit me back with.. (there's no fixing a b*tch)....
    No, honey, there isn't. The "bitch" you've described is just a damaged female. I'm thinking it's possible you've never met a real bitch. They're actually pretty rare. I think if you'd been in close contact with a deep-down bitch, you'd be a lot more bitter than you are.
    Spammer Spanker

My "biting retard ex", Giga I told you about was such I think. I think she was BPD. You can't change them, they change you.

You can imagine how much fun her and I had
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think you left a part of yourself with her.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think she was BPD. You can't change them, they change you.
    That made me sad for you, Mish, even tho I know you're an optimist.

I'll have to buy you a beer when I'm in Sydney to cheer you up.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That made me sad for you, Mish, even tho I know you're an optimist.

I'll have to buy you a beer when I'm in Sydney to cheer you up.
    Thanks Indi, it's a date

I will bring her photo so we can throw darts at it in the local pub
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    aaaaahahaaahaaa. i get it.

that's funny lol.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Actually I did. Many parts, she was covered in them
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

No, honey, there isn't. The "bitch" you've described is just a damaged female. I'm thinking it's possible you've never met a real bitch. They're actually pretty rare. I think if you'd been in close contact with a deep-down bitch, you'd be a lot more bitter than you are.
    A b*tch, is a damaged female.. that's all there is.. the rest is just face-value

The urge to play on male insecurities and put down guys and seek their attention and validation only to blow them off, the urge to just use guys because they're bored and because they can to do stuff for them or to get them things, the urge to create social drama because they're bored and want to feel involved and special now that they're not the center of attention, the urge to fake pregnancy or abuse guys in any other way, etc.. that's all face-value..

Behind that urge, there's a reason.. and that reason is that exact damaged nature.. although, not always damaged, it's also sometimes just undiscovered, you get a lot of girls who've just given up hope and faith in their own selves!

And, what's more sad than that, is that many of them develop a strong hate towards men, and even towards other women.. and it's because nobody can communicate to them.. nobody can get in touch with them.. but the whole "b*tch" thing, in my eyes, is just a cry out for help..

But all it takes, is just a strong desire to help them, the right way.. to understand them and connect with them, to feel how they're feeling, and to let them discover themselves, genuinely, through your eyes.. It's takes a little bit of effort, because in the beginning, they're in man-hate mode, manipulate-mold-toy-with-him mode, or pick on his insecurities for fun because i'm bored mode.. That's fine, all it takes to get past that is to be able to tolerate it.. and to tolerate it the right way, pure-resistance, and letting her know that this sh*t isn't working, letting her know that she doesn't have that control over you, but you're still there, because you care, not because of her guilt/drama/b*tch games, not because of the sex, and not because you owe it to her or feel sorry for her in any way.. but because you feel for her, understand her, connect with her, and want to help her.. you see that side of her to which she herself isn't aware of yet, and you're not stopping until she sees that side of her..

Be it the wife in her mid-30's who's married to a urologist that tells her he's sleeping with other women, and who feels unable and unworthy of pleasing him or making him happy, not valuable in life what-so-ever because she's not doing anything productive, and just wants other men to get revenge on her husband in her mind.. Be it the single-child sheltered-princess who's addicted to attention like crack, who still wants to push the limits of how far her looks can take her, test to see to what extremes she can get guys to jump hoops for her, try and see how far she can push people just because she can and because she's bored and it's fun.. or be it the girl who's been constantly abused by guys for far too long and is now just plain vengeful that nobody has ever appreciated her or validated her for who she really is and given her a sense of self-worth; but has to constantly take orders in a subserviant work position, being under-respected, and under-paid, tired of being everyone else's push-over, and wanting to let the rest of the world know and feel her pain..

Damaged? Maybe.. but more the case that men have come in and out of their life, who just didn't bother to at least try and fix the cracks, who really could care less about them as a person, as an individual, and mistook their face-value crap as "her b*tch drama emotional PMS outbreaks"..

When you give these women, these seemingly hard-core b*tches, creatures from the depths of hell itself; the time and effort they need.. they DO change, for the better.. and the change isn't something temporary either, because it's the change they want for themselves, but nobody is helping them realize that change, and they're just going about it the wrong way.. And when they do realize exactly who they are, that person & qualities of their genuine character and personality which they've been either supressing or has been left undiscovered for all this time, they love it.. you've just litterally changed their life.. for the better.. and they realize it, on their own..

Now, i'm talking about emotionally stable b*tches who have the potential to change for the better.. emotionally unstable b*tches who will never change, are just not attractive.. let some poor b@stard deal with that, until she gets diagnosed with bi-polar or something and get's locked up somewhere..

Now, it's risky business.. You definitely don't want to end up with someone who will lie about being on the pill and then have sex, or sabotage your condoms while you're sleeping and then have sex, or bring her personal drama into your work or other relationships, or destroy your stuff, or try to create legal/financial complications as a means of punishing you, etc.. You can tolerate some things, but there comes a point where someone crosses the line.. and I think thie is just the start of such a point..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    My "biting retard ex", Giga I told you about was such I think. I think she was BPD. You can't change them, they change you.

You can imagine how much fun her and I had
    Wow, my uncle is just going through with a motion for divorce.. his wife has BPD.. one second she's breaking sh*t and doesn't want the kids to go to school and is calling the police telling them stories of him hitting her (not true).. the next, she's trying to hug him, kiss him, work things out..

Yeah.. BPD, is pretty much loss of sanity.. there's no talking to my now-soon-to-be former aunt.. you can feel the lack of communication and understanding on her part.. like she's in her own world..

Sorry you had to go through that Mish; really.. I can't begin to imagine what something like that would be like..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL.

Ppl as particles. There's actually a growing interest in a field called 'social physics', fyi. Perhaps you should apply to the program.

[url]http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/print/18278[/url]
    You know, if I was actually THAT serious about this, but i'm not, so i'm not even going to bother finishing that thought..

Yeah, I guess you could come up with elaborate economic and mathematical models; or as these people do, physics models to explain an interactions.. I mean, I had a phase where I wanted to predict reactions of people through the use of Game Theory.. but it's just not worth it, even if you develop a model to fully capture exactly how things work, it's just more practical and meaningful to see it and experience it for yourself out there with people rather than with functions on paper..

You can use some concepts though to make basic analogies.. but that should be the limit to which you use them..

I think it's very interesting, thanks again Indi for yet an other interesting link.. but I think i'd rather stick to Tax..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well 6 pages later and about 235 posts past the start.. i finally enter. but hell no, i'm not about to read all 200+ posts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516