+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'd get my ass beat...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    DM is still working on the positioning of my atoms, BD.
    More like I'm hoping to occupy one of your vacant orbitals

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Knowing how to fight in no way means you're obliged to actually do it.
    +1 As a matter of fact, knowing how to fight is one of the best reasons you can have to try to avoid fighting at all costs, unless extremely necessary. I once dislocated a guy's arm fighting and I didn't feel any manly at all. I started to shake as a leaf (not literally), scared to the bone, I had really hurt a man and he was twisting in pain in front of me!

Crap, I don't want to remember it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    More like I'm hoping to occupy one of your vacant orbitals
    Lol! Well, hit me w/your laser beam & you might find me in an excited state.

(these posts really should move to that 'hit on your LF' thread)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

It's frustrating for me because I don't like gettin' caught in a situation like that.
    For me it's clothing. I hate it when we're about to go out for a night on the town and Kristen emerges in a short skirted, high-heeled attention grabbing outfit. Immediately I know it's going to cause me a lot of headaches before the night is through. Fortunately I think she's starting to grow out of that a bit.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    For me it's clothing. I hate it when we're about to go out and Kristen emerges in a short skirted, high-heeled attention grabbing outfit. Immediately I know it's going to cause me a lot of headaches before the night is through. Fortunately I think she's starting to grow out of that a bit.
    Ugh, that's another thing she needs to work on.

She wears some pretty hideous outfits. She's admitted she doesn't really know how colors match and such, and once we're more settled, she's gonna work on getting nicer clothes.

To be fair, I'm no fashion model either. I often wear my work clothes and when it comes to dressing moderately nice, I just don't have anything in my trunk to sport. So we're gonna set aside time for us to scrap some of our old clothes and get new ones. I know what I can do to look nice, I just hate payin' for clothes.

I'm a bit of a utilitarian.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Khakis and a white undershirt always do the trick for me. Along with Jesus-style sandals

LostNotFound Guest
    my S.O knows tae kwon do and mu tai. i don't know how to spell em. i can just run really fast.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i can just run really fast.
    Haha, that's all you need.

anachronistic Guest
    Well, just wait until they hit you to lay the smackdown on them.

One of my friends slapped me today because I slammed a door shut in his face after he tried to smash me with it. I nailed him right in his shoulder on impulse. He walked away. I do not like to fight. But if you punch pretty hard, it's enough to discourage them from fighting.

That douche bag has been getting on my nerves lately, too. He squirted shampoo all over my door the other day, and last weekend he got really drunk and kept messing with me. I can only deal with bullshit for so long.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I do believe in "don't touch lest ye be touched" ...

However, I don't think its necessary to fight over words ...

Fras, I know what you mean about her looking at others too much. It's all in the culture I suppose. In the Philippines, people stare at each other for the longest time and I wasn't used to that ... because in the city, you shouldn't stare at someone unless you see something wrong ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

One of my friends slapped me today because I slammed a door shut in his face after he tried to smash me with it. I nailed him right in his shoulder on impulse. He walked away. I do not like to fight. But if you punch pretty hard, it's enough to discourage them from fighting.

That douche bag has been getting on my nerves lately, too. He squirted shampoo all over my door the other day, and last weekend he got really drunk and kept messing with me. I can only deal with bullshit for so long.
    College dorm stuff. I remember those retarded days.

If you make some good friends, LW, suggest you get off campus asap, mbe next year. Share a house or something, that's what we did & it worked out really well re: social interaction but ability to study hard.

The library is also a refuge from this stupid shit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    College dorm stuff. I remember those retarded days.

If you make some good friends, LW, suggest you get off campus asap, mbe next year. Share a house or something, that's what we did & it worked out really well re: social interaction but ability to study hard.

The library is also a refuge from this stupid shit.
    Ya, pretty retarded, that is like the one guy in the clique that I don't like very much. Sometimes he's nice, but he can be a real dillhole.

My Uni does not permit you to live off-campus until your 3rd year. Retarded? Yeah, kind of.

Oh, and I never had any trouble at my library. I always go up on the third floor, where nobody is allowed to talk, though.

lil,

Rent the movie Silent Rage and imitate Chuck Norris' nemesis in the film.

In my experience, "crazy" has always trumped "tough" in terms of which method provides the quickest, most lasting relief from annoyances such as the ones you've mentioned.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    lil,

Rent the movie Silent Rage and imitate Chuck Norris' nemesis in the film.

In my experience, "crazy" has always trumped "tough" in terms of which method provides the quickest, most lasting relief from annoyances such as the ones you've mentioned.

~Sphinx
    Haha, I watched about an hour and a half of it on Youtube just now.

take up kickboxing and brazilian jiu jutsu. these are probably the best for street confrontations. but out there on the street don't expect the other guy to play fair so always play dirty. grab weapons, anything to give u an advantage. a good punch to the neck usually would drop anyone no matter how big they are.

no point carrying a gun unless u got the balls to use it. cos if u pull it out and hesitate..
    but i do agree. no matter how good they are trained in martial arts. they can't dodge bullets from across the street

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345