+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats ur outlook on this guy?

whats ur outlook on this guy?

so today i hung out with this guy i like. we had planned it and everything and all my friends called it a date but i refused to call it that lol. anyways, were both pretty shy ppl. we met at the coffee shop and i was sitting kinda near the back of the shop and while i was readin a book waiting for him, he came in and sat down immediately near the front like he didnt see me (i dont get how he cudnt..). anways we talked for about an hour (abt politics, school, winterball, random stuff). he was kinda jumpy (he moved his arms around a lot, legs were kinda jumpy, and he wud randomly scratch himself lol). anyways later on we walked around the area for like an hour (we ended up walking around the same area twice lol). he wud walk with his head down a lot and we talked a lot (made jokes, asked a lot of Qs about each other, found out we had a lot of stuff in common). in the end, we decided to go, and he said he had a nice time, yet we didnt discuss hanging out again...idk whats ur outlook?

in the middle of our walk, we kinda stood around and cudnt decide whetheor or not to just end the evening or keep it going. he was like "i dont know what to do lol. i cud keep walking but idk what u wanna go." like there were a lot of indecisiveness lol. then he was like "oh theres this shop that my teacher has some art in lets go bla bla" so he did keep the evening going

He seems very shy...has he had a girlfriend before? I'm going to assume you're still in highschool?

Give the guy a break, I did almost the exact same things with my first girlfriend.

sources tell me he hasnt had a gf before. and yes were seniors in high school. just so u know ive never had a bf either

ya, he needs to build on his confidence, try to make his transition as ez as possible, maybe tell him some hints of what girls might like to be treated and certain gestures that are common, or you could tell him to read some of the advice on these forums.
    Sometimes when things are new to people, they get nervous and make mistakes.
    Last edited by Kromat; 17-02-08 at 03:52 PM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Ya...he's just sounds nervous, help him out a bit. Give him a few ideas on things that you think would be fun. I was sooo indecisive with my first girlfriend. But she helped me out a lot, just give him some ideas, the poor guy was probably shaking in his boots. I was...

Why not ask him straight up? Honesty always pays.
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

im scared to ask him straight up cuz im not sure if he sees me as a friend or more. in a mssg he sent me today, he said that he had a good time and was glad we got to hang out. he even brought up a "next time"

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain View Post
    Why not ask him straight up? Honesty always pays.
    Hey', long time no see. Welcome back mhussain.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mhussain! Nice to seed you around. How's your life?

confuzzled - he is definitely shy. Smiile a lot, laugh at his jokes, and be encouraging. He will get better at this with practice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

mmm ok so do u guys actually tihnk he likes me? its just that hes a nice guy (kinda reserved but he is a nice guy) and i dont want to get my hopes up X]. like part of me thinks he does but im just hoping that im not seeing what i want to see.

Well being that he was very shy and nervous towards you...I wouldn't doubt he likes you. Just be open, smile, be nice, friendly, you want to make him comfortable. Also be upfront and honest with him, ask him if he's had a girlfriend before. I'm going to assume he hasn't, and if his response is no, be very friendly and don't make him feel like a loser or less of a person because he hasn't had a girlfriend before. He'll probably feel a bit embarrassed about that, so make it seem like it's ok that he hasn't. He also said you should hang out again and that he had fun...go for it. Call him back sometime and plan something together for the weekend.

Also, just because you're asking if he has had a girlfriend doesn't mean you're telling him you want to go out with him. And most inexperienced guys are so blunt especially when we were shy and nervous we don't catch subtle things like that. I was.

He likes you. Make a move. Because he prob' won't.

Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled12 View Post
    my friends called it a date but i refused to call it that
    Why?

^ Because she finds it embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    ^ Because she finds it embarrassing.
    Of what? I would prefer if she answered these questions. If she doesn't like the guy all that much than why the **** go through all this bullshit of thinking if he likes her? Feelings of love are 99.99999999% of the time mutual....I mean feelings of "infatuation" caused by pheromones.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-02-08 at 01:21 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast