+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't orgasm

can't orgasm

whenever my boyfriend fingers me i can never seem to orgasm. i've never had one before and he's the first that's fingered me. i can make him orgasm but he can't make me. we're not going to go any further than where we are now. i find it fairly hard to relax because i'm worried some of the time, but now i'm usually not that tense. after a while, my clitoris will become extremely sensitive and will be almost painful to the touch. also what should i expect when i finally go over the top? please help!

You have correctly noted the causes. Being worried, not relaxing! easier said than done not to, but keep on hanging in there! Do you masterbate? this I am sure can help as you will find out what works for you. Get a nice small vibrator this may help. When you are with your boyfiend show him what you like. Help him by telling him and showing him as well. He would be a insensitive type if he wasnt turned on by this, and if he was not interested enough in you and to want to please you. Try also a good lube [not the sticky types] this may smooth the way for more pleasure from your sexual explorations. Hope this might help. I'm a guy, but I hope that I have some understanding .

I agree. Especially about masturbation. Masturbation is somthing that will help you get in touch with yourself sexually. I quote the matrix when I say "Know Thyself"
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

I don't masterbate and I really have no want to. It's never really appealed to me. So that's not going to work for me.

Damnn.. masterbatin' is great fun y'know.. Explore yourself Girl.. You need it..

er....yeah whay they said...hehehe
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Dont if you dont want to, but I feel that if you get to know one of the more beautifull parts of your body and explore the potential that you have to experience the fullness that can come from sexual pleasure. Just in case you think so,There is nothing wrong with touching your self sexually in spite of the taboos society have in the past have put on people. There are some weird sex things that are wrong, but masterbation is not one of them. If you get to the stage of being comfortable with your body including your genitals I think you will be far more relaxed and will have a lot more fun with the gift of sex that is your right.

Yep.. I totally agreee....

Edit: You continue to be like this and I will ban you, you have been warned.
    Last edited by Innova; 13-04-04 at 03:52 AM.
    Hate everyone, kill all niggers, heil Hitler!

What da hell..? Don't be so rude...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

lol. Perhap's Diesel's back!?

Who..?

OMG Alexi dont even think that shit...PLEASE....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

The stuff they said is totally right. You also need to feel great about your body around him, remember that a womans body is beautiful. Also the pain is prob cuz he moves the clit "hood" and puts his fingers right on your clit. Lube will prob get rid of that pain (never used it before on a girl, but I should) or just have him rub around the hood and just right on top of it but don't touch the clit directly. Also it's called the g-spot. That's if you don't mind his fingers inside you. lay down on your back and have him put his fingers in a come hither motion and tell him what you like. No pain, just fun. Remember relax, know your beautiful, and have fun. You'll be gettin off in no time.
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast