+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I've messed up

I think I've messed up

I posted a thread about half a year ago about a co worker who was a little bit on the flirty side (read last thread). This still happens, I see her and have lunch every day, the flirtyness continues but I feel now I've missed my chance. Looking back the signs were there but these gradually faded as I did nothing about them. I still think she's a control freak but still fancy her like crazy and I've got to the stage where I'd do everything for her even though I know I shouldn't. The term good friend now appears sealed on my forehead though I'd rather get her out of my mind without been nasty or rude and remain 'friends' as I feel I've messed up completely and she's lost interest (if she was interested)! Please help me all you good people out there.

Are you still with your girlfriend?
    Spammer Spanker

Yes, but it's very very rocky now we've almost split up. Why would that matter if at the time we were quiet steady she was all trying it on? I appreciate your advice.

You know damned well she's just messing with you and that you're her bitch. I was just curious if she might have cooled off when you and your gf broke up, but you haven't done that, so it's a moot point.

You should wear a string of garlic around your neck to work and see if things improve.

Look, I know I sound harsh, but any woman who throws herself at another woman's man is asking for it. Someday, I hope she gets what she deserves.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks for advice Gigabitch. I thought that might be the case but how do I put an end to it without been nasty?

And at any point do you think she was interested? All the outragous signs were there and she also said 'I'd make a good bf' but her parents would disaprove (religion) but was it just a plan to get me to be her 'bitch'?