+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too much pain.

Too much pain.

We want to know how to go about this. Any input would be very helpful, hopefully someone else has the same situation. Here it goes.

My girlfriend and I have tried having sex and going the whole way, however I am just head in when she starts screaming in pain. Even fingering her after a while she starts sucking in air in pain, through clenched teeth.

The doctors say there is nothing wrong, and she is still a virgin. Everyone says it's because of her barrier, but I have never heard of anyone in this much pain. She is afraid of me breaking her, and is someone afraid to let me do it. I want to know what is the best way to go about this without hurting her so bad, she'll never do anything again, etc.

When she's on top she can usually get me in further, but still not very far. 2 1/2 inches probably.

Anyone know if this is because of her barrier? If so, how should we treat this? We've heard just do it and break it fast and hard, but then we heard to take it small, bit by bit...

Anyone? Anything?

Side note, she says it feels like a pressure pain, not stabbing or piercing. As if you were to push real hard on your naval.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm no doctor but I'm guessing it's one of two things:

A) She has a tough hymen (that thing you refer to as the barrier). It happens in some cases that it can't be broken through normal intercourse. If that's the case, the doctor can do it.

B) It's psychological. Being that she is a virgin, she may be subconciously nervous and tensing up her vaginal walls.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tedel Guest
    The pain a girl feels when losing her hymen is like a very hard pinch down there. As I see it, there's just one way to do it: relax her as much as you can and then (sorry if this sounds gross) root her in once and for good.

If you want to know why does it hurt, it is because a penis has at least 4cm diameter and it has to get in a space of 2cm left by the hymen. If you don't break in, you won't pass.

It's a natural law, just do it and be understanding with the effects.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't docs just cut a girls hymen when she's ready? We do episiotomies just fine.

Vash? WTF? Seems like an entirely reasonable thing to me.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Why don't docs just cut a girls hymen when she's ready?
    huh? We, men, have enjoyed the pleasure of deflowering a virgin (and watching her squirm in a delicious mix of tenderness, passion, lust and nervousness in the process) with our d**ks for centuries and you say you want a doctor to insert something down there and just take it away? mm... mm... I don't agree.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't take away her virginity, Ted, just the pain that goes with tearing the hymen. And it does hurt many women, you left that part out of your romantic description.

I suppose you think epidurals are likewise silly? Or anaesthetic for surgery?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh