+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female insecurities

Female insecurities

Before my current partner, I had never experienced an orgasm during sex or even oral sex. My current partner of over two years is great; however, I feel like I take to long....during oral sex lastnight I felt close, then I lost it and started worrying about how long I was taking and got so frustrated that he sensed it, stopped and I burst into tears. He asks me why I can't just lie back and enjoy it and that it doesn't matter - so how can I stop worrying about this?? I've also felt my libido is kinda low lately - what causes this and are there any solutions? Help please.

Tedel Guest
    I'm not very sure, but thinking about this decidedly doesn't help. Relax and enjoy, tell him what you like and what you don't. Lost in lust or not, sex is above all, communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubble View Post
    Help please.
    So, first thing is first.. You have had an orgasm before with your current partner.. That's good.. very good..., and you want to have orgasms like those you did with him perhaps more consistently.. As you keep reading, try and think of how your body feels when that happens..

Before you have those orgasms during oral sex or regular sex.. I think you really have to ask yourself what you're looking for.. You don't know where you're going, until you know exactly where you want to be!.. I'm sure there were not just a couple of times, but a lot of times, too many to remember really.. of times you had an orgasm with him.. Don't try to remember all of them.. just some.. any of the ones you want.. the ones you liked for some reason or an other.. and before you think back to what it felt like during that orgasm.. take a moment, as much time as you need.. to try and remember those moments.. It's hard to forget.. i'm sure lol.. but as you think back to that time.. notice what was going on.. where were you? what where you wearing? what was he wearing? what did his voice sound like? was it quiet or was there some other stuff going on in the backround? don't just focus on these things..., i'm sure you felt a certain way when you came close to him.. when he came close to you.. and you could smell him.. something about the way people smell.. and his touch.. againt you.. you don't have to remember it perfectly.. but as you felt that, all those things.. at that moment.. even while you're remembering all that.. a sense of intoxication came about.. people feel these things differently.. how do you feel when you're aroused? really turned on.. you almost start to feel a mild sensation in your head.. as if you're relaxed and dizzy at the same time.. a sense of losing control.. but while your head is busy losing control.. your body is in full control.. I don't know if you've noticed how aware of your breathing you are.. but it's no longer automatic.. as you remember what it's like.. you notice that these feelings and sensations move around constantly inside of you.. that sensation of feeling dizzy and relaxed starts to grow.. your breathing starts to get fuller, much longer.. breaths.. deeper.. and you can almost hear your heart pumping.. you can feel the pounding.. getting harder.. stronger.. you can feel all that.. and it's constantly moving.. going up.. and down.. starting from your head.. your chest.. your heart.. and working its way down..., below you.. starting to spread all over.. complete arousal.. complete loss of control.. there's no thinking.. there's only feeling.. and so much to feel.. and it all feels so good.. until that long feel-good moment where you have that orgam just comes over and over again..., With him, i'm sure you've felt very lucky.. many times.. But what most people don't understand is not how wonderful it feels to just lose control.. but when exactly that happens.. but you know that now.. you know exactly when you're no longer thinking and when you've just lost control, and your body is just sitting back, fully aware of how it feels, and just in a mode where all it's doing is accepting pleasure.. just accepting.. you know what that feels like, now..

So, next time you have sex with him.. Just try this simple little thing.. it's very simple.. Try and notice exactly those sensations inside your body.. that are signaling to you that it's going into accepting-pleasure-mode.. It can take some time and practice.. not many people notice it instantly when exactly they're losing control.. maybe it takes you as much as nearly an hour.. or maybe around 15-25 minutes before you feel that orgasm again.. but that's not what's important.. what's important is that you feel that moment in your body when it's losing control.. those sensations that are telling you to just sit back and let your body be fully aware of all those feel-good sensations it's about to keep accepting.. Try and notice that sensation in your head.. or hear or feal your heart pumping.. or your body warming up.. maybe you only notice how differently your breathing.. or maybe you can feel everything all at once.. I don't know why this works.. but when you're able to really feel that point in your body; you'll start to notice how much easier it is to really enjoy the orgams you're about to have...

Give it a try and let us know how it goes,

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ignore all that thinking. ^ A woman's ability to orgasm has no relation to male orgasm and the more you think about it, the less certain it is you will have one.

The only thing you should be thinking about is your pleasure. Not your boyfriend's sore neck, not previous experiences, not your jiggly butt... NOTHING but your pleasure. I will send you a PM for more advice.

BTW - are you on birth control pills or some other hormone therapy? Because they mess with your sex drive.
    Last edited by vashti; 28-02-08 at 08:07 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't know WTFBBQ I should add to this but I will add an interesting fact. I get an orgasm in my left foot and I rub it during an orgasm cause it feels good
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

OV, wtf? How did this happen? What did you do to find out that your foot can orgasm??

for the OP, don't think about how long you're taking, that you're not getting anywhere, or that your bf's tongue has gone stiff. Just close your eyes and focus on the sensation. If there is a lack of sensation, IMAGINE yourself orgasming. You're mind's a very powerful thing here ...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    the more you think about it, the less certain it is you will have one
    Oh Vash.. the irony.. lol

You might want to take notice on the pattern i'm using here.. and if you really wish for this woman to have an orgasm.. you can keep that realization to yourself.. re-read the post as many times as you need before you begin to understand it..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vibrator anyone??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    OV, wtf? How did this happen? What did you do to find out that your foot can orgasm??
    It started with a small tingle in the arc area of my left foot. I concentrated a couple times on it. Now I get a full blown orgasm in my left foot. Now my entire left foot does it. I definitely now think that you can train any part of the body to orgasm. I just don't know exactly how
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 29-02-08 at 11:26 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Missleepy - have OV tell you about his musical penis.

(Damn, that was a funny thread.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

You might want to take notice on the pattern i'm using here.. and if you really wish for this woman to have an orgasm.. you can keep that realization to yourself.. re-read the post as many times as you need before you begin to understand it..
    GS just shut the hell up for once. You don't know more than Vash, who (for the OP) is a NURSE & a woman.

LoveBubble: I would PM Vash & get her expert advice on this & just ignore what Vash told you to. Good luck hun, hope you get it all worked out.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

Scorp, I think Vash might be the authority on this one, mate.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some women have no problems getting there during sex while others do. I am one of the unlucky ones. I have only been able to orgasm with one guy I was with in the past and with time and patience, it could happen multiple times.
    It was fustrating getting into a new relationship because I really wanted to with my current bf. I dated a few other guys and just nothing happened. See, last time my bf and I got together... and he did oral on me.....nothing happened. I mean sure it felt good...as well as the sex etc. But that was it. He felt bad that I couldn't get there. But I told him not to worry.

Anyways,last time, I decided to kinda get myself in the mood ahead of time. That definately plays a part. Notice how you can kiss your man for a few minutes and he's ready to go? Well, for us women, it takes a bit more.
    So, I thought about what I wanted to do to him. I also thought about how much I wanted for him to make me come and even verablized it to him. I thought about this all during dinner with him....and on the way back to his place. So, when we got there and started kissing etc, naturally it didn't take long for him to want to start having sex. I thought about the last time I was able to orgasm during sex.....and noticed the pattern of it being with me in control and on top. So, I took control....and was on top. Even pleasuring myself during helped big time....and before you know it......I was having an orgasm. My man was amazed and told me he was very turned on that I took control and was able to get myself there. I noticed that the key to it (for me) was relaxing...and getting myself psyched up for it. Seriously, the mind can either make or break your orgasm.

Also, communicating what you like is essential....or even a little dirty talk. Whatever it takes....helps. If you can't verbalize it.....show him. Guys are pretty visual....so I'm sure he won't mind.

I still envy those women who can have so many..... without much effort. I saw on Oprah not long ago that a woman was complaining how she could have over 10 orgasms in one sitting and was worried about it. She said she would be so exhausted and wondered if something was wrong with her. Hell...if only I had that problem..... I'm sure most women feel the same.

So,
    Last edited by Ellynn; 29-02-08 at 08:47 PM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I should mention that any irritation you may have with your partner will often affect your ability to orgasm. If you aren't getting along outside the bedroom, you most likely won't be able to get along inside the bedroom, either.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    GS just shut the hell up for once. You don't know more than Vash, who (for the OP) is a NURSE & a woman.

LoveBubble: I would PM Vash & get her expert advice on this & just ignore what Vash told you to. Good luck hun, hope you get it all worked out.
    Haha - are you sure this is what you meant to say, indi?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast