+ Follow This Topic

Thread: signs of flirting or jus being friendly?

signs of flirting or jus being friendly?

theres a guy i like. weve hung out two times. were both kinda shy but lately were more comfortable with each other. are these signs of flirting or is he being friendly? its hard for me to believe tht hed like me

+i asked him to a dance in which he hates the theme, but he said "well i was a little apprehensive about that, but i thought i would have a good time with you anyway...your company would make the "ho-down" worth it lol"
    +we never make prolonged eye contact. more along the lines of looking at each others eyes and looking away quickly n laffing while talking
    +he always tries to make me laugh
    +when were in a group of ppl he focuses on me
    +one time while we were wlkin, we ran into each other and he laffed saying that he expected me to wlk into him but just thot hed see if i wud

However...
    >he doesnt txt me first. i usually txt first and well have good convos but i heard that guys usually contact girls they like first
    >not touchy feely. kinda stiff n fidgety

He could like you. If he's stiff and fidgety but still makes you laugh and everything els,e it could just mean he's nervous (which is also a sign that he may like you). certainly there's nothign to say that he DOESN'T like you, so just see where things go with this dance. If he's really nervous, you be the one to make the first step.

Given the points you made, I would definitely assume that this guy likes you.
    The next time you're sitting next to him somewhere semi-private, take his hand and start holding it and this might open him up a bit.
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled12 View Post
    theres a guy i like. weve hung out two times. were both kinda shy but lately were more comfortable with each other. are these signs of flirting or is he being friendly? its hard for me to believe tht hed like me
    If you found out today, right now, that this guy, absolutely, 100% liked you.. what would you do? I mean besides smile as you're reading this.. what would you do or say to him? No, i'm not looking for a "I'd be more.. I'd try to.. nothing" answer.. seriously.. what would you do?

- Would you tell him I like you?

- Would you touch him, hug him, kiss him?

Why not? You know he likes you..

Give it some thought..

PS. if your details are right, he's just shy, but he likes you..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Is this the same guy you've posted about before? God, how much evidence do you need? I think he's totally sprung on you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    how much evidence do you need?
    Like Chris Rock says.. if you cheat.. just don't say it.. don't admit it..

She'll come at you:

- I found the condom, I got the DNA test, it's your sperm, and we haven't had sex in over a month!

- I found her lipstick on your shirt, I don't wear that shade Chris!

- I found her underwear on the bed, I don't wear extra-small, baby-blue ruffled thongs!

- I have the video of the two of you having sex Chris!

Just say it sweety, it'll be ok.. just say it..

Chris: So you think to yourself, well.. I mean, she already knows, what's the big deal.. just say it right? It'll be ok.. so you say it.. "Yes, I did it"

Her: Omg! (cries) how could you? I can't believe you would do something like that!

Chris: But I thought you already knew!

Her: I didn't know until you told me!
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

errr....sounds like normal behaviour to me. But hey...if you like him..go after him.