+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me?

Does she like me?

What should I do if a girl's leg is touching mines when we're sitting? This happened three times, but not on the same day.

just...dont hump it.

Does she like me?

This girl's leg touches mines when we're sitting down. It happened three times, but not on the same day. Does this mean she's interested? If so, what should I do when her leg touches mines?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/introduce-yourself/19926-***********-tips-tools.html[/url]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

why not u just ask her

is your leg itchy or what?
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

it depends on how does she do that? it she does that like 'an accident' ..maybe it was really just accidents? if not.. probbably she wants to take your attention

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she doesn't pull her leg away, that probably means she is comfortable with you or perhaps is even flirting with you. Try flirting with her, and see how she reacts.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ohhh...this reminds me of the time in grade 7. Playing footsies are so fun.

It´s very easy to say i know

but how about to aske her????
    Don't post URLs in your signature, asshat.

It means she has big thighs and can't control them.
    Spammer Spanker

There are a couple of possibilities to this situation...

a; This girl is flirting with you. Most girls tend to like physical intimacy/contact. She's trying to tell you she's interested.

OR;

b; she's just a friendly type of person. But like the others mentioned, how is she going about her action? If she's doing it unintentionally (ie; not noticing she does, or just is trying to move around to be comfortable) then it probably doesn't mean anything. But if she's doing it INTENTIONALLY (ie; leaning in towards you, keeping eye contact), then...it's a sign.

Just an assumption, though.

How long do your legs touch?
    Do you talk to one another when you sit next to her?

If you do talk and your legs touch for a long time then, she could be interested, especially if she holds eye contact and smiles alot.

If you are not interested in her, then move your leg away - otherwise she'll think you feel the same.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Well my opinion is that she is comfortable with you. if you want to see if its flirting, just flirt with her. if she responds with more flirting good chance she has an attraction of some sort to you