+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i go for it............again?

should i go for it............again?

ok so a couple of years back, i believe around two, i began to develop feelings for a friend of mine. unfortunately when i asked her out she said no though things stayed the same and we were still friends. About two months ago she asked me to join a swimming class with her and so i agreed, we have been spending a lot of time together since then. Again, i began to develop feelings for this girl, this time stronger than before, but i decided it would be best to keep these feelings to myself since i believed that if i expressed them to her again it might affect the friendship. However a friend of hers came up to me and told me that they were talking about how she was tired of being played by other guys so her friend asked her why not go for turin. she said she might because im a nice guy and a good freind of hers but she wouldnt just yet. my question is, should i tell her my feelings or just wait and see what happens?

:sigh:

Okay, my tired old opinion is that your friendship is already compromised by your feelings and you have nothing at all to lose by telling her you'd be open to moving your relationship to a different level.
    Spammer Spanker

ya man you can't live in fear forever just go for it and no matter what happens u will learn something! I wish you luck and it will all work out!

Don't tell her, kiss her... For real, you have larger probabilities.