+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    all i can think about is hostel...

davey boy.. you've probably never seen this movie, but it's about your country, slovakia.. how and they run a hostel. the hostel in turn kidnaps people and sells them to be tortured by their paying counterparts. hey, the movie was bases on actual events so it has crossed my mind.

raverboy
    I didnīt see the film but iīve heard about it. Yes it is from Slovakia but is only fiction not true that there in Slovakia is it like in the film
    Don't post URLs in your signature, asshat.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo01 View Post
    I didnīt see the film but iīve heard about it. Yes it is from Slovakia but is only fiction not true that there in Slovakia is it like in the film
    well if you've only heard about it that could mean that it's a myth. i mean honestly, you may or might not have the type of cash for this, but nonetheless, this movie makes you think twice.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    all i can think about is hostel...

davey boy.. you've probably never seen this movie, but it's about your country, slovakia.. how and they run a hostel. the hostel in turn kidnaps people and sells them to be tortured by their paying counterparts. hey, the movie was bases on actual events so it has crossed my mind.

raverboy
    HAH! i've seen this one... GORY. and i really do hope it's just a myth or that's just..... -.-
    "Life is a bitch, and then YOU die." -my neighbor

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kalupe View Post
    HAH! i've seen this one... GORY. and i really do hope it's just a myth or that's just..... -.-
    well it was an i quote, "based upon real events".. do you tell me is that fiction or not?

raverboy

pfft, well the slovakian person here says it's not true. so im hoping it's fictional. ya one can say it's based from real events but for all we know it could've only been said just to build up the movie.
    "Life is a bitch, and then YOU die." -my neighbor

It will cost 20 dollars a letter in order for you to post your URL. Fullstops are worth double.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kalupe View Post
    pfft, well the slovakian person here says it's not true. so im hoping it's fictional. ya one can say it's based from real events but for all we know it could've only been said just to build up the movie.
    just because someone says something isn't true doesn't mean anything. i don't believe in god, but i'm sure millions of people with either side or hate me for that statement.

raverboy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12