+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex should be about him or her?

Sex should be about him or her?

Well I have dated very little, and I am only 19. I have never had sex, I figured women would like it more if I made it about there pleasure instead of mine. But my friend (wich is a girl) says that what I do isn't the case. That most women get pleasure out of pleasing there men. Now I realize that it is important for both sides to feel fullfilled, but I feel just fine going down on a woman and getting nothing in return. As a matter of fact I like it that way, I have never had a girl go down on me or have had sex. I figured that how uncomplicated and easy to please men are that it would seem dull and no fun.

Now if it were up to me I would just rather lie in bed and hold each other. I thought at my age that girls didn't want sex. That it was all about the guys pleasure when things went on. And I just like it to be the opposite. I get pleasure out of pleasing a girl/woman. Am I doing something wrong?

No you're not doin' sumin' wrong.

No, you're perfectly fine. Your friend loves and cares about you and meant to explain that women like to please men too, and don't consider it a chore. I'd say you have a tender soul and a loving heart, and your girlfriend will be very lucky to have you. Stay that way, and don't let masculine stubbornness and egoism get to your head.

My boyfriend likes to lie around and just hold me too. Those can be the most cherished and magical moments you'll never forget.
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 28-06-04 at 07:08 PM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

More woman today are aggressive when it comes to pleasing their man. Thats a good thing! As far as what youre beliefs are thats great-dont change them! But if your g/f wants to please you without anything return-let her!

Like Killa says layn around and snuggln too are wonderful-it doesnt always have to include sexual acts!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

sex should ALWAYS BE THE WOMAN'S DECISION BTW.