+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to know if a guy is being with you just for physical contacts?

how to know if a guy is being with you just for physical contacts?

what are the signs to find out that a guy is being with you/ having relationship just because he wants physical conctacts with you?

Start telling him about something of interest to you only- like some class you're taking or something. If he keeps trying to push the conversation back to "When can I see you?", he's just in it for the physical.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by dangira View Post
    what are the signs to find out that a guy is being with you/ having relationship just because he wants physical conctacts with you?
    There are no ways to "find out".. just things to "look out" for..

- What is he interested in talking about and asking you about?

This one is the best give-away.. Sure, he claims and even acts interested in you.. and no doubt he is.. but why? What have you done or said exactly that has given him reason to be so interested in you? Give that some thought..

Does he ask you about YOU? About what you're interested in.. does he get lost in you? Have you done anything around him or said anything around him about yourself and felt him getting more interested? If you answered no, then there's a problem

It's called a player-trap, a seducer-pot-hole.. I warn my girl-friends about it all the time.. Guys come, put you on this pedestle, give you all this attention and validation, and before you know it, you could swear they're in love with you, because you're this special/unique bundle of awsomeness.. but that's because you failed to ask a very important question.. "why?" Why is he feeling this way for me?

What exactly is he attracted to.. there's nothing wrong with being attracted to your looks.. but there is if that's the ONLY thing he's attracted to.. So when you're not able to justify his feeling for you.. when you're not able to see a legitimate reason why he's attracted to you for YOU.. then you reasonably fail to conclude that he's attracted to any aspect of your character or personality.. and in doing so, you can be reasonably certain that he's attracted to you for the sole purpose of physical contact..

Mistake: DON'T ASK.. if you ask.. Why are you attracted to me? What aspect of my personality do you like? (or any question you THINK is going to be SLICK and indirect).. He's just going to throw BS your way if he has to..

The best way to just pick up on it, is during the process.. if he's showing interest in who you are as a person, then duh.. he's interested in MORE than just your looks.. Think about it! "I didn't have to ask this guy why he's interested in me.. he took the initiative on his own to want to find out more about ME, for who I am as an individual.. and not everything caught his interest, but there were moments where he found out things about me and got to know me, where he was clearly more interested" That's the test.. right there.. why?

Warning: (Somewhat sexually explicit)

- Pu55y-Trance: It's sad, I like to think of it like some kinks evolution still has to work on, but there are so many guys i've met that just fall into pu55y trance.. all they can think about when they see a girl is about getting into her pants.. NOTHING else matters.. and besides the way they act and the look on their face.. the best give-away is their conversation.. They just talk about crap.. they talk about themselves.. they let the girl talk about herself, but never really care to ask any deep questions, and really explore her for HER.. it's just surface junk.. because why? Because that's all they care about.. in fact, they don't even care about surface junk.. they just want sex.. they're in pu55y trance.. and when they snap out of it.. all of a sudden, they have no idea why they're still talking to that girl.. so they stop calling, because she's not that special..

So, just listen, and pay attention to the level of conversation.. it's ok to talk about fluff and small-talk.. that's normal.. but if the conversation NEVER goes into anything deep.. if he NEVER shows any interest in YOU for YOU, who you are.. then he's just in pu55y trance.. which is not to say that it's always a bad thing for you.. but don't expect it to develop into a LTR..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Listen to GrkScorp, for God's sake. I wish he had been around two years ago when I was getting played- never would have happened.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    NEVER goes into anything deep..
    Deep like what? Lets face it. Women and most men are simply ****ing boring. They rather talk about their retarded pets and how much and what they eat. What am I supposed to do? "Hey? I was wondering? Do you believe we have free will or just follow cause and effect chain?" .."My dogs name is wolfie, he eats stuff, he takes long naps, wolfie likes long walks and" .." SHUT THE **** UP BITCH! NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT WOLFIE!". I don't just try and get in girls pants....but people are so uninteresting and freaking boring these days that it is unbelievable.

This one is the best give-away.. Sure, he claims and even acts interested in you.. and no doubt he is.. but why? What have you done or said exactly that has given him reason to be so interested in you? Give that some thought..
    What if you just find a girl beautiful and you want to get to know her better? That is not fair to be instantly stereotyped like that. Sometimes there is no opportunity to approach and you may really like this person. So you just do it for no other reason other than to simply get a first conversation going. Sucks to be instantly thought of as "the guy who wants to be in my pants!" . I wouldn't say shit like this scorp, I will be only feeding their paranoia.

- Pu55y-Trance: It's sad, I like to think of it like some kinks evolution still has to work on, but there are so many guys i've met that just fall into pu55y trance..
    Evolution makes no mistakes and has no kinks to work out. The mistake is human made cultures and norms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to f*ck.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-03-08 at 03:57 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

^^^ OV doesn't really dig you. He just wants to get into your pants.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    ^^^ OV doesn't really dig you. He just wants to get into your pants.
    What the hell would I want to do in Scorp's pants? Pull your panties down giga, I'm going in.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Don't get lost in the Batcave, now.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Sucks to be instantly thought of as "the guy who wants to be in my pants!" . I wouldn't say shit like this scorp, I will be only feeding their paranoia.
    Yes, that's true..

But give it some thought.. think back to a girl in your life that you were really interested in.. take your time before you read on to REALLY go back to that moment.. who was she? what was her name? what was she wearing? what did her voice sound like? how much touching was going on between the two of you? what perfume was she wearing? where were the two of you sitting? And as you think about all that..., back to that moment.. i'm sure you guys were not just sitting there looking at eachother's face.. lips and eyes.. i'm sure there was something you were talking about.. while you think back to what exactly that was.. don't try and focus on remembering the exact conversation.. that's not really what's important.. what's important was what was going through your mind at that moment.. that you were talking to her..

Obviously.. I know most guys think.. "I hope she likes me".. that's a given.. but besides that.. what motives did you have during the conversation? And from those feelings of interest in her.. just try and feel that urge to want to get to know something MORE about her.. to get to know her on a DEEPER and more INTIMATE level.. now.. I know you can remember a couple of things you might have asked or mentioned in the conversation.. that's not really that important.. what's important is that those things are just a bi-product and manifestation of your thoughts, your motives, and your intentions.. and if those bi-products are missing, aren't there.. that only means that those thoughts, motives and intentions aren't there..

From that point on.. obviously.. when a guy feels that strong sense of interest and connection for someone.. he wants to express his feelings, his love and affection to her.. and the most natural and primative urge to do that.. is through sex.. that's sort of the whole point.. I agree.. there's a reason mother nature designed things so perfectly.. But in some sequence..

The sequence is not:

Looks hot --> Converse --> Have sex

That's the sequence for primates (minus conversing), but not for humans.. our offspring are fragile and require BOTH parents.. so a strong pair bond is important!

The sequence is therefore:

Looks attractive enough to be the mother of my children --> Converse --> build comfort and connection (pair bond) --> revisit attraction & build more comfort (pair bond) --> teasing and seduction --> sex (pair bond)

That's what seperates humans from the less civilized primates.. And I agree.. there's nothing wrong with having sex.. it's natural.. but why? For the purpose of producing kids.. and if for that purpose.. then also important to make note of is the pair bond! Because those kids require both parents to raise.. So while some women don't mind a pure-pu55y-trance encounter with a guy.. others are looking for something more.. and the best way to see and "look out for" if the guy is feeling something more develop is for those bi-products of his thought process.. they're in the conversation.. you can't miss them..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Deep like what? Lets face it. Women and most men are simply ****ing boring. They rather talk about their retarded pets and how much and what they eat. What am I supposed to do? "Hey? I was wondering? Do you believe we have free will or just follow cause and effect chain?" .."My dogs name is wolfie, he eats stuff, he takes long naps, wolfie likes long walks and" .." SHUT THE **** UP BITCH! NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT WOLFIE!". I don't just try and get in girls pants....but people are so uninteresting and freaking boring these days that it is unbelievable.
    +1 on this vent.

The way to meet interesting ppl, OV, is to do interesting things and be interesting yourself. Travel to cool places, take up interesting hobbies, do stuff that you find interesting.

BTW, if you think scientists/academics/professionals are more interesting than the norm you're in for a shock. Try it for yourself. Go out with a group of these ppl for lunch & try to bring up a topic that has nothing to do with work. Boooring.

Its in your non-work activities that you'll meet the interesting ones.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by dangira View Post
    Most guys will be in relationship because they want physical contact (Most women too by the way). This is where all realtionships lead to. If you want a reltionship without physical contact, you may need to rethink your view on relationships and whether you want to be in one. No relationship is complete without it.

Is your question more along the lines of "how to find out if he's only interested in sex and nothing else?"
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My roommates have 2 dogs, and one night they had a few friends over who brought their dogs, and all they talked about was their dogs.

"They like this!"
    "They like that!"
    "Aw, they're sniffing eachother!"
    "My dog f*cks me in the ass." "Yours too! Isn't it awesome??" "Aww they're licking eachother's balls, look at them go!"
    "See Spot run. Run Spot! Run! Anthony is gonna slit your throat and drown the other dogs in your blood!"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you know, Fras, that small dogs go by the alias "kick-me dogs"?

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Did you know, Fras, that small dogs go by the alias "kick-me dogs"?

The new dog they got...she chewed up my Teva sandals...the first they were still salvageable, the second time, she chewed through the straps. I even had them off the floor after the first time. She also chewed through the laces on a pair of my boots.

I flipped out on her after the 1st time, to the point she was backed in a corner peeing all over herself.

Now, when I get in the "aggressive" stance, she'll literally urinate on the spot.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ohhh, that's sad.

About your shoes, I mean.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast