+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Some Rather Good Love Tips

I'll tell you what always worked for me, and I was always with the most popular and cute guys.
    Most of the guys I would just catch their eye, kinda like from the side like a staring glance, I mean don't stare for a long time, then just turn away and smile. Do this once a day every time you see him. That usually catches their attention. They usually come up to you after that.

I did this one valentines day, I decided to try it, so I went to the track field and all the track boys were running, I was standing next to my coach and other people and one of the guys that was running I made eye contact with as he ran past me then the second time I smiled and every time he passed by while running I would smile coyly. Kinda like a shy smile, while making eye contact. And every time he passed by he would look at me and smile. Then on valentines day, he sent me a teddy bear and asked me out!!

Thanks it will help me in my personal life

hi guys. I am 19 years old guy who is in love with a broken-hearted girl. We know each other for years as a firend. Both of our family atmospheres are not so good and both of us need a friend , you know. We are dating for few days but my intuition tells me that I need to make a very good decision at the moment. I understand there are many things that makes her sad at the moment; her family atmosphere, a jerk who is my highschool classmate she used to love to, and some other things. Now this jerk so far from her(overseas) but he is still telling heart-breaking fake words and eating her inside. I've had an unsuccessful relationship with another girl in the past. Few days ago she asked about this topic and I told everything about it. I just wanted not to lie. I just wanted to be honest. But I guess it made her hesitate about me.
    I think my loved one doesn't know what to do, where to go at the moment... I wanted to see happiness in her beautiful eyes again and want to make her mine forever.

What should I do?? Guys please help me ASAP...

Thank you all,

Please give me advice

Help me people . I came in London and start school .I have one guy in my class that I really like. Everyday I see him my love is raising up . He is trying to talk to me but when I see him i just forgot every word. i like him a lot guys please tell me what to do

By the way he looks like Liam Hemswort

great tips...no 4 is important

thanks for all the advice.

Agree with the above tips..Freshness should be in the relationship is mandatory..everyday should be the fresh and unique day in the relationship. It can only be possible if u will do something new in terms of cooking food, long drives etc

nice post Frasbee. I particularly like number 4. Couples should maintain their own interests (maybe a sport, hobby, crafts, etc.) so they don't lose their identity.

wwwbingotime.co.uk

great!Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by secret_guy View Post
    Help me people . I came in London and start school .I have one guy in my class that I really like. Everyday I see him my love is raising up . He is trying to talk to me but when I see him i just forgot every word. i like him a lot guys please tell me what to do
    I had the same feelings at high school.First you must keep yourself calm.Talk with him smoothly.And you will be confidently if you keep in touch for a long time.Good luck!

Members,I have some trouble.My boyfriend often quarrel with me.He always feel me trouble.It makes me sad.

well really good advice which will surely be beneficial for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Was on the hotmail welcome page:

I wanted to post these because it's alot of what me and my girlfriend are conscience of and try to adhere to with our relationsihp, and so far it's been great. Granted, we're not an "old" couple, but I think a lot of people tend to forget number "4" (Have a Life).
    great tips, thanks for this post :-)

Vik is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Are you still having the problem now? Discuss and talk to him openly about how you feel.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast