+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Some Rather Good Love Tips

Very good advice.. It's really hard to maintain a relationship... when you're into it, it's not like you're dating anymore, when you're all giddy and excited. The spark will eventually die down. That's why i always belive i the saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder..

don't revolve your life around the relationship or you'll lose yourself

Good tips indeed but we must not forget that sex is great especially when you're young.

the love tips

Yeah, these sounds good, if only you can follow them. I find after living together several years, it's very hard to follow them

Vik is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Occasionally I would find a quiet place where I can recall of all the beautiful things we did together before married

Love

You have given the important points. I think main reason for break up is 'not understanding' each other. Now a days people are too busy and they are not listening to their partner's needs, what he/she wants. In my opinion we can avoid this by talking each other. Spend some time with your partner, discuss everything about life, their likes, dislikes.... and have fun... Spend quality time together, tease each other, make love... It's your life.
    No links in Signatures

better u know what are the rules in this forum ,,,well its about this forum are talking about love ,,isnt i realize it ,,,because im young to know it and ,,,,for sure ,,,know i just want to magnify how love works ,,,,,and search how can we protect are seles by love,,,,well im curious ,,,love ,,love is that u love some one ,or u love others like your parents posibilities,,,that what i want to know about it ,,, what is the differents between u love your parent,,your something ?that was new to you ,,and u become older that he came to you,,,

well your answer were posibly correct,,,but me i didnt pass that but i know what is the possibilities of ,,,,if someone like breaking up with no reasons well,,the posssibilities are like misunderstanding ,,but u have your point ,,,but there something not complete to what u tell ,its aout that some other there are the negative misunderstanding about it,,well my hand is already tired to post i want to stop here

Very helpful

It's really hard to maintain a relationship but there must be rules, tips? if you love, someone have to tell you to be honest, to be yourself, do not forget who you are..and stuff?
    I think is a little bit to much.There are tips for all the thing: how to dress how to eat how to go, how to sleep how to breathe..and more.
    I think we exaggerate. You know what pisses me off the worst ? when someone says that this year will wear pink and every body will be pink. why?
    and about advices they should be personal not general.
    cheers

they are really good advices. but i think maybe now work is more important since relationship is weak. i do not know if i am wrong. i want to develop my career at present. and now i am working in a seo company

i only read it now because i a new user to this forum and found them really good tips

My dad is not the easiet person to get a long with, so I asked my mum how she has coped with his little tantrums for this long. In reply she said, I just say what I have to say - he doesnt listen, I listen to what he has to say and normally its what i spoke to him a few days ago and he thinks its him who has brought it up and bingo, we are all happy.

Thanks for the tips, will print them out!!

A great place to learn confidence and deal with anxiety

I've suffered from approach anxiety and lack of confidence for almost my entire life. I found this website just googling around and thought I'd share it with the forum. I think there are like 200 videos all that deal with exactly how to attract someone and have meaningful relationships, in whatever form: ww.projectcharm.com

Good luck everyone!

nike shoes

In the 1980s, NIKE products start turn into the country (especially teenager) from track and gymnasium, in the United States, with up to seventy percent of teenagers has the dream to own a pair of "nike shoes".

During The Coming of the Information Age, network has entered the life of people. More and more people start shipping in the network. Definitely, we are a few Nike store online agent. We get the authorization from NIKE and Our outlet store has man style and colorway. We offer considerate service, 1-2 days preparing of goods, 4-7 days of the good delivery. Quick, Convenient, Cheap, Quality, Service is our consistent principle.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast