+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems when having sex..

problems when having sex..

well me and my girlfriend been seeing each other about 6 months now and well we've had sex occasionaly and well now were doing it a bit more, but the problem is it always hurts her,im not her first she has a boy before me and she isnt mine. we dont no what it is and why it hurts. she says its cos she knows it gonna hurt and worrys about it and makes her nervous. i dont no what to do as its making our sex life rubbish.

any comments would be appreciated thanks

If she keeps thinking about it hurting and worries and gets nervous it won't fix it, it will make it worse.

Get her relaxed
    spend time on foreplay
    don't make her feel pressures
    make sure she's well lubricated. If it doesn't happen naturally, buy some lubricant.
    Give her oral before sex

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Get her relaxed
    spend time on foreplay
    don't make her feel pressures
    make sure she's well lubricated. If it doesn't happen naturally, buy some lubricant.
    Give her oral before sex
    Best advice right there.. enough said..

If you live together, or even if you don't go over her place, and do some work around the house, help her out with some things, cook for her.. and feed her.. make her feel like she can just sit back and doesn't have to do sh*t

Then, massage her.. and let that lead to foreplay.. and spend plently of time in foreplay.. minutes can seem like hours, so just spend as much time as you need until you can feel that she can't take it any more..

Before you go down on her.. take away all pressure.. "just sit back..., just enjoy..., don't try and think about nothing..." (just leave it at that.. but don't imply that you have any intention of having sex.. just make her feel that all that's going to take place is oral.. (because guess what, if she's not comfortable enough, all that's going to take place is oral)

Preform oral, and start to finger.. first with one, then with two.. and when you use two.. open them while you're inside there.. do a little dance.. slowly.. all around.. make sure you're making contact with as much of her vaginal wall as you can.. get a feel of what feels good for her.. and keep doing it..

- If she just wants to sit back enjoy enjoy herself.. fine.. it's no big deal.. (be a little understanding, these things take some time.. and comfort).. but she'll eventually tell you "go inside me".. or something to that jingle..

What that means is.. go inside her! But not right away!

- Clitorage first (look it up).. to get her comfortable with the idea of your penis on and around her vagina.. If her muscles are still tense, they'll be tense, but she'll start to realize that there's no reason for them to be tense, and it feels good, and it doesn't really hurt.. so they'll get loose.. keep doing this until she tells you to go inside her again.. don't rush.. it's NOT about you.. it's about HER..

- When you go inside.. do so slowly, and leave it in there.. kiss, touch.. talk.. and then start to slowly work it in and out.. up and down.. around.. very slowly.. Remember, it's not about you.. it's about her.. Then pull out.. (WHAT?) Yes, pull out.. when all is going well.. and all feels good.. pull out.. (it's better to leave her with the feeling that when you're inside of her, it feels good and it doesn't feel uncomfortable, than to leave her with the feeling that when you're inside of her, it feels uncomfortable)..

- Clitorage again.. until she wants you back inside.. inside again, until she's enjoying it.. then pull out.. and clitorage and oral again.. until she wants you back inside.. She may get off a couple of times.. that's not what's important.. what's important is the comfort that you're building to the "idea" & "feeling" of your penis inside of her..

If you get the urge to get off.. PLEASE.. DON'T make it via sex.. everything you do with your penis and at that point is for HER and for HER alone.. you're priority for personal pleasure is ZERO! If you want to finish off, tell her to go down on you after she's done.. Don't let personal self-interest get in the way!

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by helpme... View Post
    she has a boy before me and she isnt mine.
    What?

Could you please stop... Oh, you're spamming and selling crap via your profile. How quaint.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

try to listen to her, to satisfie her needs, the rest will work out all by itself