+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to be in coma for just 1 month?

How to be in coma for just 1 month?

This is a very strange question.

Is it possible for me to be in a coma just for a month, and wake up after that?

I know something unimaginable is going to happen to me. it can cost my life and sanity if i am able to think and feel.

I need a way to numb all my thoughts and sense for a short period of time to keep my sanity.

Any way to do that?

i don't know. when you find out, come back here and let me know.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've seen ppl who have been in a coma for the past 20 years.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

No, i don't know of any safe self-induced time specific comas. And I suggest not experimenting.
    Gees ... what is this unbearable event anyway?

O, is this all: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/21118-what-should-you-do-if-you-may-suffer-nervous-breakdown-tomorrow.html[/url]

?

I thought at first someone close to you was terminally ill and was going to die soon!

Look, if you want to help your gf why would you want to go into a coma? Get yourself a job - ANYthing, wash cars, pan handle, take out a loan! If your only way of coping with a universal problem is going into a coma, I feel sorry for your girlfriend. Strengthen your spine a bit .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever her story is, I hope it is a good one, such as might be worthy of a new Sopranos episode. All this melodrama seems a bit overdone without any detail.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i laugh when people can't handle stress.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i laugh when people can't handle stress.
    No offensive intentions. But if the stress can kill you, i think the natural instinct of a person is how to avoid it, not handling it. I'm sorry to say but laughing at people who cannot handle stress is kind of insensitive. Can you imagine your friends or relatives around you who cannot handle stress and you want to laugh at them?

I know that stress is there to be faced, stress is there to be overcome. But i know for sure this time, the stress can kill (make me lose sanity).

This is no ordinary matter. I am pretty sure whoever is in my shoes may be contemplating suicide. I just need to numb myself for a period of time, i do not want to come face to face with a tragic event.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    many people find this to be helpful:

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    This is a very strange question.

Is it possible for me to be in a coma just for a month, and wake up after that?

I know something unimaginable is going to happen to me. it can cost my life and sanity if i am able to think and feel.

I need a way to numb all my thoughts and sense for a short period of time to keep my sanity.

Any way to do that?
    How about you tell us what this "something unimaginable" is and see if we can help you get through it a different way. Cause there is no way to get into a coma. Don't even consider drugs, you will gain an addiction that could rule you like a slave for life.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

No offensive intentions. But if the stress can kill you, i think the natural instinct of a person is how to avoid it, not handling it. I'm sorry to say but laughing at people who cannot handle stress is kind of insensitive. Can you imagine your friends or relatives around you who cannot handle stress and you want to laugh at them?

I know that stress is there to be faced, stress is there to be overcome. But i know for sure this time, the stress can kill (make me lose sanity).

This is no ordinary matter. I am pretty sure whoever is in my shoes may be contemplating suicide. I just need to numb myself for a period of time, i do not want to come face to face with a tragic event.
    Look, you're going to keep gettign these responses until you tell us WHAT WILL HAPPEN. Because all we known right now is that it's a money issues - something people don't die over from stress.
    If we know exactly what will happen, we'll be able to help more.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No offensive intentions. But if the stress can kill you, i think the natural instinct of a person is how to avoid it, not handling it. I'm sorry to say but laughing at people who cannot handle stress is kind of insensitive.

I just need to numb myself for a period of time, i do not want to come face to face with a tragic event.
    haha so i laugh at people. i tease my family and friends when they go though hardships because it opens their eyes to look towards a better future. you however, you turn your head away from pain because you don't want to deal with it.

so i will state again, i laugh at people that can't handle stress. the world isn't that hard of a place to live in, there are so much other things in life to live for, yet people too often only focus on the negative. if you're a person who views life in that manner, by all means, end your life. it's too damn short to be lived in a half assed manner.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Did you ask your mommy to give you a dose of morphine before she spanked you, too?

Man up.

Blightly put, but when you're ready to confront your problems, I will have enough respect for you to give you advice.