+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stress

Stress

i am wondering how some of you deal with your stress, i have been very stressed out lately and am looking for ways of dealing with it. all i do is chain smoke and think about it and i know thats not healthy at all
    Last edited by KeeJay; 11-03-08 at 08:32 AM.

it's different for everyone.

for me, i play my guitar, draw, write, go to the mountains (which are conveniently close by), or just come in here and vent!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

if i had money i would go to drugs to forget about why i am stressed, but i know that they are only temporary fixes. i am writing why i am stressed out in the love advice but its taking me a while since it hurts and is causing more stress and i keep needing to go outside to have another smoke lol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why would you do a double take on yourself? you do something bad to escape reality, and then you ponder on how it's messing up your life. relax more and enjoy these happy times, because that's how i do it. i don't worry about what tomorrow will bring. i live for today.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    why would you do a double take on yourself? you do something bad to escape reality, and then you ponder on how it's messing up your life. relax more and enjoy these happy times, because that's how i do it. i don't worry about what tomorrow will bring. i live for today.

raverboy
    I normally have the same outlook that you do, but my emotions have been real hard on me lately and i need a way of dealing with it

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeJay View Post
    I normally have the same outlook that you do, but my emotions have been real hard on me lately and i need a way of dealing with it
    that's why in this time you should be stronger. why would you let your emotions get the best of you? usually when i'm in a state near to this, i spend more time with my friends drinking and letting off steam, because this is only a phase that will pass.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I think it would be good to find out the root of the stress and slowly worked on it...

Smoking instead increase stress, financially....

However abit of stress something is good....
    Laughter is the way to life, of life and life.

lovebirds.sg

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeJay View Post
    if i had money i would go to drugs to forget about why i am stressed, but i know that they are only temporary fixes. i am writing why i am stressed out in the love advice but its taking me a while since it hurts and is causing more stress and i keep needing to go outside to have another smoke lol
    Come on, don't do that... If you are really that stressed, go to a church and pray awhile. It's much better than feeding a mafia. Who knows? It may even help you feel better.

Edit: I haven't read your thread yet, but as I see where this is leading to, you are probably loving this girl not as much as yourself but instead of yourself... and that's not good news, amigo.

how to counter stressed

today i learn from a girlfirend of mine, how to counter stressed.

She told me, stressed is actually desserts in reversed. You just have to relax, take your time and enjoy it. Then you will see things from different angle, many things happen for a reason. Whatever the reason is, it is definitely going to change our course/path/life and make us tougher. You might not see it now, but you'll be thankful in the future that it happened.
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.