+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Body language

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Body language

OK so I simultaneously have crushes on like 6 different girls. One of these girls is in my math class (only like 8 kids) and this is what happened today-

She walks in and sits in her usual spot. She later takes off her coat and as usual is wearing a shirt made of some elastic type material. After she takes it off she looks over her shoulder at me and stretches with her arms way back so I get the most beautiful sideview of her sweater puppies. She does this several times a class. I mean, ladies, can you be UNAWARE that you are wearing form-fitting clothes and have an absolutely magnificent rack and understand that some guy has a perfect view everytime you stretch, especially if you look over?

She always does things with her hair which often involves again lifting her arms up. I mean is it possible to not know what you are doing?!?!??????

BTW she is also incredibly smart and I can tell a very hard worker. One of those ridiculously stunning girls that is also super intelligent. She can easily get ANY guy she wants but I never see her with one (I guess because I just see her at math and in the engineering physics building :\)

Yea I doubt she's unaware, go for it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she is waiting for you to gather the courage to ask her out.

And no - we are generally much less aware of our breasts (on a minute-to-minute basis) than males are. Unless it is clear you are checking her out, it is entirely possible she has no idea what you are thinking.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's not a girl I could go for, it would look ridiculous with her next to me

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guys who think like that are destined to be single or date nothing but fatties. I don't care if she's a ****ing super model. If you're interested give it a shot. What the hell do you have to lose?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Stop this self defeating nonsense this instant!! You can and you will!

Next time she stretches and looks at you, recline towards her, confidence, big smile "I know, the lack of sleep would do that to you", wink. She'll smile back. Use that opportunity to strike a conversation, before you know it you and her are friends. Before you know it you're hanging out together.

You see where I'm going with this?

DO NOT BE AFRAID
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

One of those ridiculously stunning girls that is also super intelligent. She can easily get ANY guy she wants but I never see her with one (I guess because I just see her at math and in the engineering physics building
    First of all, right off that bat, i'm going to say based on everything you wrote, that what she's doing, is completely intentional, and she's fully aware of it..

- In the beginning, (which ends right about now), she will feel like she just can't get your attention, no matter how hard she tries

- At some point, (pretty close from now), she will start to get frustrated, and give up all hope.. she will then rationalize "he's just a wimp, he must be gay, what a loser".. but it no case will she ever rationalize "I guess i'm not that hot"..

So, here's the deal with stunning girls like this, (who are also smart, that's important):

- Cocky guys, don't usually date them.. because she is either not interested, or they usually feel unworthy and insecure of dating someone as brilliant and with so much potential for success..

- Nice guys, don't usually even go up to her.. because they're intimidated by her looks and think that someone like her would NEVER go out with someone like them.. (sound familiar?)

The truth is: (quite shocking)

- These girls, are actually attracted to YOU, not just your looks (although, do keep yourself clean, groomed, well-dressed, and smelling good and fresh).. but primarily to how smart and interesting you are, how determined and driven you are towards your goals and towards success, and how you make her feel, inside (no, not just sexually)

- These girls don't get hit-on the right way.. when they do, it's by some cocky guy.. but more often the case, some border-line cocky/nice guy who doesn't really know how to go about it.. and rarely will a nice guy muster up the courage to go over and talk to her.. But unless she has a (Gucci bag, Uggz, wears Baby Phat, or has a pink phone), chances are she's more geared towards a "nice guy" than she is towards a "cocky guy"

If she's looking around, turning around, it's to check and see if you're paying attention to her, but she's trying to appear like she's doing something else, anything else really, anything BUT check to see if you're looking at her.. The sweater-puppy stunt is just trying to get your attention, but personally, the wrong way to go about it..

You know what to do, now go open..

("now" is always the "right time")
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

You tard. Get off your ass and ask her out.
    Spammer Spanker