+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tricky situation

Tricky situation

So my bestfriend is a girl that i met when i first got into college. We're typical bestfriends hold no punches, say or do whatever with each other. To make it a little shorter, We both at one time or another liked each other but never said anything just waited for each other to pick up on it. Yes what dumb logic but it happened. We never caught on to each other, but a while ago when we were hanging out it was mentioned and we laughed about it. What's funny is when we finally talked about it she had a new boyfriend. So now its just funny to see how we interact with each other knowing this with and her having a bf now. All of our friends know how close we are, and what our feelings were. Now her new bf is new to our group of friends n some of our friends are welcoming him. But its weird when all of us hangout, then her and i get into our own little world like we're just chilling. Should this guy be pissed at me or her, or do u think we should chill out a bit?

chances are this guy will probably feel a bit jealous of how close you two are, does he know that you two once had feelings for eachother?

in my opinion keeping a friend is far more important than keeping a boyfriend and i think he should respect your friendship, but mabey try not to go off in your own little world too much when he is around or he might feel a lil bit awkward

keep an eye on the situation and how he reacts when the two of you are together and take it from there, you havent done anything wrong he has no reason to be pissed at either of you yo cant help the way you feel especially if it was in the past

xxx

Just be sensitive to this guy to. She obviously likes him, but you are important as a FRIEND!!! to her currently. If things change in the future, so be it!! As for now, chill a bit and make sure you don't overstep your bounds.

Just put yourself in this guys shoes and think that whatever action you are doing with him involved, how it would affect you.

Seem like a nice dude, but for now be a friend and that's it!

oh yea no worries i dont cross boundries with her bc i know if i was her bf i would kill me. im respectful to their time and everything. it's just that we're that close... but he does always suggest to leave mad early from all of us chilling when this happens.

I think you're fooling yourself, AD. You have a mutual attraction with this girl. That makes your friendship a farce, a bogus reason to spend time together.

The new guy can see it, and he's right. He has reason to feel threatened by you.

I say just get it over with and go for her. It's going to happen eventually.
    Spammer Spanker

aww. go for it. and fingers crossed she'll choose you
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD