+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 'sup everybody.

'sup everybody.

You've probably already figured out the deal. I totally suck when it comes to women, so I came here. So I got serious difficulties with chicks (i'll probably post a thread later) so obviously one visits a love help forum. My name is Greg, i'm a british 15 year old male (Year 10 in highschool) so i'm not like getting divorces or having sex trouble or anything lol. Anyways, i'm a nerd who likes this really hot babe at my school, so yeah... contrast much? (hey, opposites attract.) But yeah. I came here for some help. My mom absolutely hates me going on forums because i end up spending 6+ hours in front of the computer, but I only really go on them because i'm upset about the whole love thing, y'know. Anyway, hope to have a swell time here, and that you guys can all help me here and there.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there is nothing wrong with spending 6+ hours in front of the computer. how else am i supposed to get all my wacking off time in??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tedel Guest
    OK, nice to meet you. So far, my first suggestion is to stop calling yourself a nerd. Be positive, dude.

i'm new too. And already feel awkward. Thanks Love Forum