+ Follow This Topic

Thread: plz help me (i need to learn how to ...)

plz help me (i need to learn how to ...)

first of all im sorry if i make writing mistakes because im form albania and i dont now english very well...
    -Here is my case.Im in high school and im think im in love with one girl in my school ... im sure this is love because i like her very much i cant stop thinking about her , i cant sleep , i always see her in my dreams ... damn i never was in this situation
    But look the problem is i dont have experience in these things
    I thinked to go and talk to her but im scared (why if she say me : sorry im not intrested or something)
    but and if i go talk to her i dont know what to say to her
    how to start the conversation , this is my biggest problem (because im not talker person)
    and im not sure if she likes me or not , i always look at her and i cant stop watching her ,she looked at me some times but i dont now if this means she likes me or it was just normal look or im talking bullshit ...
    so plz help i need advices on this ...
    Last edited by jareck; 21-03-08 at 09:48 AM. Reason: bad writing

plz any advice

ask her she is human and will talk back lol +)

You could just walk up to her when she is alone and say something about some boring subject such as school work, then work it up to well your the most gorgeous girl I've seen in a long time and I had to come up to you. Or something like that, Im sure she would like to hear that. ^_^;;
    Last edited by Austinn; 18-04-08 at 12:45 AM.

That's not love. It's a crush, and it's more excruciating than anything else. You have an unrealistic picture of this girl in your head and your fixation on her is being fueled by hormones.

It sucks to be young sometimes. When I was in high school, I had crushes that kept me up at night. They interfered with my schoolwork. I don't know how to help you talk to her (GrkScorp will do that), but I can help you feel that you're not alone in this and that's it's a rite of passage into adulthood.
    Spammer Spanker