+ Follow This Topic

Thread: taking it back

taking it back

Here's an interesting question for all of y'all. Kind of a facts versus perceptions question.

I've been with the same girl for quite a while now. I know that I was definitely her first kiss and I claim her as my first kiss. Now, I'm not sure that's technically true, though. A few months before I met this girl I went out on one date with another girl that I'd known for a little while. The date was so-so but nothing spectacular. When I took her home I kissed her on the cheek. Then she said something like "you can kiss me if you want". And I thought "eh, why not?". The kiss was pretty much just a lil peck on the lips - mouths closed, certainly no tongue. So does it really count as my first kiss or is it ok if I call my girlfriend my first?
    Last edited by jfett85; 13-04-04 at 02:41 AM.

hhmm.. tech.. the one with the peck on the lips was your first kiss.. however.. your girlfriend is your first PERFECT kiss...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

good answer good answer....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

If someone can be a "reborn virgin", why not a "reborn kisser"? Just consider her your first REAL kiss.