+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

ok, so recentely my beau and i went to see the new david schwimmer flick and there's a scene where one of the characters proposes to his girlfriend in front of a crowd of people. it lead me to thinking, does proposing infront of a lot of people put pressure on the girl to be to say yes? i tried making a list in my head of movies that do this, and a lot of them do. now im scared if im posed with this problem i'll have to say yes!! any experiences??

Ahah funny topic! i always laugh when i see staged proposals like those. I have no experience myself, by i could only imagine it would be horrifying. By the way, what new flick is David Schwimmer in? Was it cute?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yikes, I'd feel pressure to say yes right there just not to embarass the poor guy.

However, I'd like to think that if I'm proposed to, it's by someone who knows I want to be with them and is positive before asking that I'll say yes!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I wouldn't want to be put in a situation like that! Way too much pressure!!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!