+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you be pissed if your homedogs kept bringing up bad stories

anachronistic Guest

Would you be pissed if your homedogs kept bringing up bad stories

Well, that girl that I dated during first semester, you know, the one that cheated on me? Well, I told one of my college buddies about the time when she was really drunk and we were ****ing in the dark and she wanted to have anal sex, and she grabbed the icy-hot instead of lotion, and needless to say OWWWWWWWWWW

I should have never told that bastard anything, because he told everyone in our gang, and now everyone knows. And they tell EVERYONE about it. I get pissed off every time, I am about to just start throwing fists. It wouldn't bother me if they told just guys, but every time we meet a girl, that's one of the first god-damn stories they tell her, thus lowering my chances of getting with her. If I ever get a girlfriend, I will not want her around my buddies, because I will be worried that they will tell her that damn story and **** everything up for me.

What would you do? I am about to just start calling them out on the dick-moves.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should just tell them at a different time that you don't like when they do that. If they are your friends, they should be sensitive to your feelings.

However, I think that is a funny story, and I wouldn't avoid dating someone who this happened to. You have to learn to laugh at yourself a little.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

two can keep a secret of one is dead.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Well, should I be dating the kind of girls that wouldn't judge me by that? Maybe that's a question I should ask myself.

That's why it bothers me; I think it has a negative impact on my reputation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is a funny story. We've all done similar, silly things. It's good to laugh.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah i agree with vashhhh. it's okay lilwang. everybody has a funny story associated with them.

one time i was drinking some wine and my friend gave me some narcotic and i was eating dinner at the table when all of a sudden i passed out and fell out of my chair aaaaaaaaaajajaaa we still laugh about that.

did it ruin my reputation? who the hell cares? i guess the older you get, the less concerned you are about such things. you shouldn't take life so seriously.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

ewww...that shit burns. accidently got some down there putting it on my leg before a game. ouch, ouch, ouch. can only imagine a handful.

anachronistic Guest
    Well, when it wore off, the anal sex was so good. But yeah, it was a bitch for a half hour. But imagine what that dumb bitch did to herself? Imagine a big dick covered in icy-hot being jammed into your asshole for about a half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    But imagine what that dumb bitch did to herself? Imagine a big dick covered in icy-hot being jammed into your asshole for about a half hour.
    I'm sorry I actually laughed out loud...that doesn't happen often.

i woulnd't be suprised if they were intentionally cockblocking you. are you the alpha male of the group?

anachronistic Guest
    there is no alpha male. i wonder if they are cockblocking me. some of the guys in my gang are cool though, and they don't do that shit. it's just these 3 guys that really **** with me.

Cockblockers.

ditch them. life is too short to keep around haters who do nothing but try to bring you down. i learnt that the hard way.

You can't expect people to keep a story that funny to themselves.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lemonade69 View Post
    ditch them. life is too short to keep around haters who do nothing but try to bring you down. i learnt that the hard way.
    Arrgghh! Yup... Been there.

Lose those haters!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast