+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So whats wrong with me?

So whats wrong with me?

I'm hoping I can get some help (I espeshally value women's opinion here) First I'll give you a summary of... well me.
    I'm 22 years old male, I've just started college after serving in the Army for about four years and I am a hopeless romantic (big emphasis on the "hopeless") I may not be very old but I have done a lot in my life and feel comfortable with what I have accomplished and wish to find some one to settle down with. The only problem is I suck when It comes to women hahaha. It's not so much that I'm shy or don't know how to talk to them. I just can never figure out when they are interested in me or not. I'm also not to sure how to about meeting them. I mean I could always go to a club or bar but I'm not really sure if those are the kind of women I'm looking for. I don't know, what do you people think?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all, good for you for doing stuff with your life and feeling accomplished. Its a good place to be before heading into a relationship.

However, that said, you're still pretty young and have lots of opportunity ahead. If you don't have much experience with women I advise you just have fun and try dating a few people. Nothing serious yet, no settling down.

Best place to start could be your classes....maybe ask that cutie in your class if she'd like to get together to study or work on a project? Meet girls through extracurricular activities...that way you have some common ground right off the bat to start a conversation with. Don't focus so much on whether they're interested or not right away....just try to build up a friendly rapport and see where it goes.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yup yup, Bluesummer's right. Start with college - I'm sure there is a lot of girls there but keep your options open.. don't just settle for the next girl you set your eyes on. 22 is still young... really.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

and have plenty of sex
    learn to master the skill......
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.