+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giving me the Sh*ts

Giving me the Sh*ts

Hey everyone..
    Okay, this really sucks. Theres this girl i went out with once, she kept saying she loved me and all that jazz... (I have no idea how i ended up going out with her)
    The problem is, shes a psycho, she smokes, does drugs and very bad stuff... I wish i never met her.
    So, i dumped her. She kept saying i broke her heart, and she still says it.
    Ever since then iv'e just been getting problems from her, i'm just trying to avoid her.
    But she just comes up whenever she sees me, and is a bitch.
    For instance: I went late night shopping on thursday. And lo and behold she was there..
    I was holding my glasses (As i was gona go see a movie)
    She comes up and takes them off me and didnt hand them back, so i just got full angry and yelled ****ING GIVE THEM BACK!
    She did after a while..
    But then i saw her later again, and she hit me...
    And swore at me and all this shit...
    She like threatens me and gets her friends to start fights with me..
    I Seriously despise her.
    I wish she would die.

Also, her dad is in jail in America.
    She wouldnt tell me why though..

Seriously, how the hell can i get rid of this bitchtard?

Its driving me crazy, if it wasn't a girl and a psychopath i would hit it in its face. Multiple times.
    Then when its on the ground kick it a heap..
    Okay you get the idea...
    I REALLY F**KING HATE HER!

So how could I get rid of her?
    Or atleast stop her communicating or looking or doing anything to do with me. EVER
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

eh, sounds like she's going through a lot of pain and drama. i can understand why she's like that and it disarms me. i don't know what to tell you honestly.

how old is she?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yes, she is going through some pain, and you gave her some form of relief, she was fascinated and then you suddenly took it all away. She is desperate and that doubles the madness. Now, know that I understand you, but I also understand her. This is pretty tough situation since you both are a bit egoistic and don't see the flaws.
    Since she keeps hanging on you, I suggest having a cup of tea together and explaining this all. Peace is in understanding.
    Don't expect anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this girl that i know couldn't get rid of her ex. freaking and then you add a kid to the situation and it's all fuct up.

honestly these people are hard to get rid of because you kinda have to wait until they move onto someone else. yes it sucks for the next person, but these people are just too dependent on others.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    crazy bitches. This is why I'm never moving in with another female unless I already know her well. They just wave a wider spectrum of insanity.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds mentally ill. I agree with illusional - she'll find a new victim and move on herself, eventually.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How long did you guys go out for? She sounds kinda clingy and needy and mentally screwed. Just try and avoid her at all costs. Like everyone else said, she'll find someone else to attach her crazy self to at some point.

Me, I would just call her on it next time she starts swearing at you or whatever. Just ask her "Seriously, what is your problem? I never did anything to you, we just broke up. Why are you treating me like I did something horrible?" Better yet, ask her that in front of her friends, and watch her scramble for an answer.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG, you poor thing. I don't have anything to add to what has been said.

But I think you should rent the Uma Thurman movie "My Super-Ex Girlfriend", its hilarious & I think you'll relate.

[url]http://www.truveo.com/My-Super-Ex-Girlfriend-Clip-02/id/3610803862[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Have you tried ignoring her? I mean not just staying away from her, but acting like you really dont care about her, like she was dust on the ground? Whenever she does a joke with you, takes your glasses etc., then just act like her action did not bother you a thing. Wait for her to get bored and she should eventually hand over your glasses, perhaps in worst case break em, so unless they are really expensive then you perhaps should act differently when money is in the game, but when they are not...

Did this to a really annoying girl in my class. She kept bother me because she recieved feedback from me, and she liked the attention. Then i totally ingored her and did not show any emotion, beside looking away and perhaps shaking my head. After that she did not come over to me to annoy me. Worked fine.

Perhaps she will lose interest in you if she does not find you interesting. For an effect, there is always a cause. Dont alter the effect because it might happen again and again. But if the cause is altered, then you might recieve other effect (hopefully positive), you know causality ;-)

I'd consider moving away from the area all together. She threatens you and her friends are starting fights with you? Come on dude, you should start worrying about your safety.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Heya,

Perhaps she started smoking and drinking and doing all those bad things because of stuff that was happening at home. You did say her dad was in prison and maybe things were rough at home before then. And as others have said, you were her escape from all that pain - you, along with the drink and smoking helped her see through tought times perhaps.
    And so when you dumped her, she would have been upset but her reaction may have been as bad as it was because you never know, maybe she started drinking and smoking more in order to get through the pain of the breakup as well as possible stuff happening at home. So maybe the side affects of smoking and drinking led to her aggressiveness towards you.

You could always try talking to some friends of hers to try and get her sorted out with the drinking and smoking so that she can be more - herself instead of her "drug self"

Also, and you may have heard this dozens of times, but you need to tell an adult you can trust so that they can help you decide what to do.
    You could always get a restraining order if things get really out of hand - as in - she starts to stalk your every move.

Hope this helps

xxx

Wow I didnt expect so many people to reply. Im glad that you all did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    you should start worrying about your safety.
    Yeah i am very much so.. But i cant move, im 15 =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Stampe View Post
    Have you tried ignoring her?
    Yeah, i try to all the time. Then she just jumps on me and hits me and pulls my hair and swears or gets her friends to start fights with me..

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    how old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I suggest having a cup of tea together and explaining this all
    Problem is, shes a psycho...
    I dont even want to look at her, shes literally -mentally unstable.

Yeah, i really want her to go away.
    But, the problem is i broke up with her last year around September... Seriously, how can she not just go away..
    She is good looking, but her personality is shit.. She could just go get some a-hole boyfriend...

Im usually really nice to everyone, and i think i was pretty much the nicest boyfriend she ever had. She told me she never felt about any other guy like she did for me..
    But its just pissing me off... I wish i was never nice to her. lol

I like the idea about the restraining order, that might actually be something I should do.
    "And Such Is Life"

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    How long did you guys go out for? She sounds kinda clingy and needy and mentally screwed. Just try and avoid her at all costs. Like everyone else said, she'll find someone else to attach her crazy self to at some point.

Me, I would just call her on it next time she starts swearing at you or whatever. Just ask her "Seriously, what is your problem? I never did anything to you, we just broke up. Why are you treating me like I did something horrible?" Better yet, ask her that in front of her friends, and watch her scramble for an answer.
    She is mentally screwed.. Very much so.
    And yeah, thats a good idea. But shed probably just say **** you and not care about it.
    Shes a retard o_O

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But I think you should rent the Uma Thurman movie "My Super-Ex Girlfriend", its hilarious & I think you'll relate.

[url]http://www.truveo.com/My-Super-Ex-Girlfriend-Clip-02/id/3610803862[/url]
    Actually, ive seen it.
    Good movie, i just never saw myself as being that guy
    Til now.
    "And Such Is Life"

But really.. Does anyone have any idea what I should do apart from as a last resort - Getting a restraining order?
    "And Such Is Life"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't pity these dependent people, i just laugh at them.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast