+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: good idea or bad idea...send girl food @ work

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Shaddup.

I thought it was Friday. It feels like Friday.
    I'm still planning on doing the pizza thing tomorrow....she gets to work around 4:30pm, i'll see her around 8:30pm

so I'm gonna go up in the area where she works hopefully by about 1 or 2 and set everything up and get them to have it delivered between 5-5:30, so she gets it before she makes her trip to see me.

I got like a 50-60 minute drive up to where shes at

Don't really know what to expect, but I figure I don't want to think about it...if i don't do it i'll still think about doing it next week, so i'm just gonna go for it, hopefully something good will come of it.

should i get two big pizza's or one of those little individual pizzas? There will be other people there working with her, i was sitting in bed wondering which pizza to get.

I'll check before I leave tomorrow so help me!

It'd probably be cool to get bigger ones so that she can share with her coworkers.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd just get the smaller one. It will cost less and be more personal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Compromise; get a medium one. Can't you just get it delivered?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i am getting it delivered but i'm going to the actual place to make sure they do things right. I gotta give them the note too

Size does not matter - in this case . It's the thought that counts.

Good luck and let us know how it went!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

i just got back from OUT OF TOWN lol to set this up. Pizza place was cool about it and told me they'd get it there by 5pm, they'd put the note on the pizza, have it delivered anonymously and everything.

I ended up getting 2 Large Cheese Pizzas, like 10 or 12 breadsticks and a 2 liter pepsi. I had a coupon so what the hell, I'm sure her co-workers won't mind helping her eat it.

So....its 5:10 right now, she should have it or just about have it by now. Now a 3 hour wait till I see her when I go in. I'm still not 100% sold that this was a great idea but its done now, we'll see what happens.

that's awesome.

even if you don't hear from her again it's still awesome.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    that's awesome.

even if you don't hear from her again it's still awesome.
    awesome...why do you decide to use that word?

I'll see her, just can't predict her response at this point. I'm kinda nervous now, more so then when i asked her out i think.

LOL! I thinks it's a great idea! Go for it!
    And besides, who could resist a fresh, free pizza?!

xxxxx
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she will never forget you, whether or not she goes out with you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

just got back home....i saw her, i talked to her

she did not mention ONE WORD about getting a pizza, and I didn't bring it up (dumb i know). She asked me where I had been cause she hadn't seen me in a few days, she told me about her nephews and nieces coming over this week for spring break, she asked me a few things but she never mentioned the pizza nad i was waitnig for her to.

SHhe didn't even hint that she got anything, nothing,no signs to me that she got it or thought it was me and now i'm thinking what?! She HAD to know it was me, the note told it all.

I called the pizza place after she left and they had a new crew working i guess and said they had no way of checking to see if it was sent.

I'm positive it was sent and to the right place. I told them the company name and all...

Either she was waiting on me to say something, she wasn't sure it was me, or she hadn't gotten it yet, but i believe she had to have gotten it.

I was expecting her to say something.

We had a good conversation, she seemed comfy and chatty....wasn't tense or awkward at all but SHE DIDN"T SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT!!

i guess next time i see her i'll ask what her and the nephews/nieces had for dinner...did you have any pizza?

I regret not say anything about it right now cause i gotta wait all weekend to see her but i really wanted her to say something about it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ???

I can't believe neither of you mentioned it.

Ah, well. At least she was chatty. That usually is encouraging, no?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ???

I can't believe neither of you mentioned it.

Ah, well. At least she was chatty. That usually is encouraging, no?
    I'm not discouraged that she didn't mention it....the tenseness was gone which was good.

I just have to believe she knew it was me....even if someone else offered to buy her dinner the list of suspects cannot be too long.

My only thing now is DID SHE GET IT? She had to, and i'm not gonna know for sure till next week. I'm gonna call the pizza place again tomorrow just to double check i guess.

I wanted her initial surprised response ya kno, now shes gonna have the whole weekend to think of what to say which could be good or bad i suppose.

she had to have known it was me, but the way she looked at me....i didn't get the impression that it was on her mind, like she was suspecting me, she just didn't give me that look.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast