+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Carly

Carly

well i will tell all of you that i dave have obtained a job in the grocery-store in a bag-packing post. in my intercourse of obtaining the love knowlege and maybe a little creature of a female i will tell you that the lady that works at the school in the guidance-office relayed to me in a consilliaatory-manner that the discussion of laser-beams will not hurt me in a love-manner well i dave will tell you that $#@000000000))) i have come upon a little theory of a time-machine and it involves a thought which i will tell you involves electromagnets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dave will also tell you that the cealing in my locker room has a little crevase and i can look over into the room of the females and carly has a big bush and i dave wanted to tell her that i have magic eyes and can see through her pants and that maybe if she wants to obtain a little bit of a dick-lay from a male then maybe she should shave her bug-bush. well this is when they sent me -a-packin to see mrs gilmore the guidence counselor. well the female carly made me dave stay away from her butt i want some maybe just a little bit of a pearl-necklace because she has a big breasts and i dave would like to smother them in peanut-oil and squeeze them in a love-image even though the intercourse of this female has a big bum and that is all

ROFL
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH