+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being nosey

Being nosey

HI ..I been with my bf for two years now and we live together ..Well today i was being nosey and i was looking at his emails which i shouldn't have be doing .I came across an email from his ex gf and he wrote back to her ..There were nothing wrong are bad in the email .She was asking him how he has been and that he wrote back saying the same thing to her ..I found another one couple of weeks ago say that she hate's her life rite now .It bugs me that he wrote her back and now they may be talking again .I don't know ..He was with her for 2 year off and on .My thing is that should i opend my mouth and say somthing which i am in the wrong for looking at his emails .It's like why can't she just get over him now ..what should i do ?

if they're a couple months apart and they're about nothing i wouldn't worry about it.

she probably still likes him.

have you asked him how he feels about her?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Stop looking at his messages. Don't admit that you ever did, if you don't want to break up.

Bad, bad, bad girlfriend!
    Spammer Spanker

The first one i found was write in the beinging of this year ..The seond one i found was write couple of weeks ago ..SHe live in Arizona been for a while now .Well she still come down here to visit her friends ..I found out she was coming for a week and i asked him would he go out to lunch with her and he told me No .Because he know's that i would be mad are hurt about it .She also once's sent him a pic of her self to him on his phone ..It wasn't a bad pix she had cloths on ..it's was stuped and we got into it that time too ..HE tells me that he doesn't want to be with her and that he's with me .That we live together ..I hate it that she write him .

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Stop looking at his messages. Don't admit that you ever did, if you don't want to break up.

Bad, bad, bad girlfriend!
    yeah i know ..i am not going to say anything .

doesn't sound like a big deal. don't let insecurity get the best of you.

if he wanted to be with her, then he would be.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

That is my favorite thing about you, Misombra. You're like an anti-trippin' drug.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

+1

And as for looking at his messages, there's an old saying:

'Look & ye shall find', which, when combined with 'Ignorance is bliss', about sums it up, doesn't it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

true ..i just hope that i am looking into it to much ..One thing is that my bf goes into my email with out me knowing ..which i don't care because i am not hiding anything ..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just b/c its okay for you doesn't mean its okay for him. Level of privacy is a personal thing. But every relationship must have some or you will drive each other nuts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yeah i know ..so thats why i don't say anything when he go into my email when i am not home .If i was doing somtihng wrong then i would be mad and tell him somthing that how i see it ..i am very open with him because i don't have nothing to hide .I am like a open book with him .

Quote Originally Posted by Angelone View Post
    Yeah i know ..so thats why i don't say anything when he go into my email when i am not home .If i was doing somtihng wrong then i would be mad and tell him somthing that how i see it ..i am very open with him because i don't have nothing to hide .I am like a open book with him .
    Seriously? Jeeze. I have nothing to hide from my man, but if he read my email I'd be spitting furious. That's just not cool.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Angelone View Post
    HI ..I been with my bf for two years now and we live together ..Well today i was being nosey and i was looking at his emails which i shouldn't have be doing .I came across an email from his ex gf and he wrote back to her ..There were nothing wrong are bad in the email .She was asking him how he has been and that he wrote back saying the same thing to her ..I found another one couple of weeks ago say that she hate's her life rite now .It bugs me that he wrote her back and now they may be talking again .I don't know ..He was with her for 2 year off and on .My thing is that should i opend my mouth and say somthing which i am in the wrong for looking at his emails .It's like why can't she just get over him now ..what should i do ?
    No, you definitely shouldn't confront him. He didn't do anything wrong. You, however, did.

If all he did was ask how she was doing, there's nothing wrong with that. You're insecure because they have a past. You really need to get over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That is my favorite thing about you, Misombra. You're like an anti-trippin' drug.
    thanks lol. i'm that way with my friend. she calls me sometimes totally freaking out about something and by the end of our conversation she's just totally calm. yeah, i'm so gifted.

lol. if only i could do that to myself.

Heya

I definitley wouldn't read too much into this at all.
    Do you know what made you read his emails in the first place?

Also, maybe his ex just sees him as a good friend to talk now which is why she talked to him about her "shit" life -

but as others have said, he is with you now, not her and so don't feel that he's hiding things from you because there will be signs if he is - eg a sudden change of behaviour towards you, breaking eye contact or short answers in conversation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast