+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help a confused guy please

Help a confused guy please

Ok now ill keep it as simple as i can, january i met this girl, the circumstances are not that important right now but after than we started hanging out at diferent clubs all the time and we talked on msn everyday for hours, and after a while i noticed she started losing interest. Suddenly around end of feb i noticed she was into another guy kinda and i confronted her about it, she said she didnt want to be with anyone at the moment and wanted to get to know people better, she said she didnt owe me any explanations about the other guy (who she did nothing with) but still wanted to give one to me cuz she cared. Lately we talk less each time but i like her more everyday and i dont want to let her go because i like her a lot, and i cant stop liking or thinking about her... now i ask you people what should i do.... give up let her go and screw it.... or keep trying some way or another.... till it works or completely messes up cuz i dun see a point in quitting but im confused

Let it go, completely.. as you're reading this.. as of this moment.. she doesn't even exist.. she has no role in your life.. there is nobody there.. now..

With that being said.., you should look at what happened.. in the most positive way possible.. because that's the more productive way to look at it.. and the issue here was timing.. you should see what you did wrong.. and learn from it.. for next time.. try to work on your timing..

Also, try and be less confrontational.. girls don't like to be confronted.. It's not like you're going to convince her to go out with you, or stop thinking about some other guy.. So there's no point to it anyway.. all it does is shows that you're pushy, needy, insecure, desperate, and even a little creepy.. So don't do it..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let her go. She basically told you she wasn't interested without saying it in those exact words. Of course your gonna think about her because you do like her, but you need to take time away from her to move on. I'm sure you don't want to stop talking to her but your only hurting yourself by doing so. Back off, give yourself space from her and you'll be ok.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I agree. To be honset she did say that she didn't want to be with anyone right now and as she said, she's just trying to get to know people.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

I never understand why men or women hear "I'm not interested" and instantly think "Well, what can I do to convince him otherwise?" You're not trying to sell a car. You can't just convince someone to fall in love with you. If she says she isn't interested but after a while realizes she is, she'll come back to you.

In your best interest... move on... find someone else.