+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will someone help me?

Will someone help me?

I'm a kid.. and i dun even know if i'm suppose to be in the forum and everything.. but i got a problem and i dun know if it's me or everything is skrewing up... i started dating my gf about 2-3 months ago.. and we talk to each other on msn everyday for at least 4 hours.. and everything is going well.. last date went perfect.. movies etc... but she's going to china for summer vacation for 2 months.. and for some reason she stopped talking to me lately.. for few days.. and her friends stopped talking to me.. she doesn't reply my emails and msgs on msn.. and i dunno wat to do.. is it me the one who's doubting too much or she's just too busy to talk to me.. .i dunno.. it's all very confusing to me.. T_T i need some advice.. or i'll probably gonna go crazy..
    i'd be happy if any of u give me some advices.. and i'm just a kid.. i'm still in school..
    and thnx..

why dont u call her and see her and not talk on msn

Hey Kid, why don't you romance her that way she won't think of you as a kid anymore. If she likes your romance, she won't ignore you no matter what.
    If your still alive, reply.
    by the way, how young are you?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I'm a kid too y'know.
    Call her up and talk to her. Don't start accusin' her though or it might make things worse. Just talk normally and hint out or ask why it seems like y'guys don't talk anymore or sumin' like that.

Just grabb her by the hair and beat the shit out of her till she confesses

[Roll eyes] Just ignore him and his comments.

No Im Playing Talk To Her

hey... sry guys.. i havent got a chance to touch my comp yesterday... ummm i'm only 15... ( heh.. lil young compare to u ppl) i thot u guys mite help... but the problem is tat... i cant fone her... cuz her of parents.. last time phone her .. her parents freaked out.. since we are only 15 years old.. -_-'' and she got lectured by her parents after tat... u know how some parents are very protective.. etc.. and she's really shy.. everytime i talk to her on the phone she barely talks.. but on msn.. she's just a normal gal.. i dunno... and again.. i'm only 15 ...

Oy oy. I'm fifteen too y'know. Ahh well. Problems with rents. Yes. I know how you feel.

LOL.. cool... and i thot i shouldn't even be in this forum.. XD

At 15 she may not have the maturity to know how to handle a relationship - - it is possible she thinks not talking to you is breaking up with you. Try to talk to her if that fails - ask a mutual friend.

It is better to know you are being dumped than to be left wondering.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I tried to find a mutual friend.. but the only one she talks to is this girl.. and she won't talk to me.. and she never reply my msgs.. my gf is currently on an airplane to china rite now.. and the next time i see her will be in september.. when the new school year begins.. *sigh* i dunno.. everything went perfect.. will like few days before she's leavin.. maybe i'm doubting too much.. :p