+ Follow This Topic

Thread: show me your shit

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

show me your shit

well everyone has their own representation of how they view things and what it means to them. so this thread is dedicated to showing off your art work and explaining what it means.

me, i'm a very nonchalant person. i tend to live my life day to day, not really worrying about the future, nor trying to remember the problems of my past. life is too short for people to constantly be caught up in problems and contemplations.

what it means to me.. i know that not everyone will like my tat, however i don't care what you think. if you like it, then i respect that, but if you don't care for it, it's own opinion too. i welcome it all. however this is my handwritting, and it's not someone else's design on my body. it's my own creation which is another representation of myself. i also like it too because most people put a phrase usually in kanji or some other language. i wanted soemthing that people who notice and it would stand out. maybe later i'll put the kanji translation on my arm or something but that's later if anything. i like this tat also because it's simple. tat's with too much design can only be seen upclose and mines will be noticed from the other side of the room. well i don't think that i left anything out.

hit me up with your art work.

raverboy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

OMG a pic of the forum drunk!!!!!!

VERY COOL Raverboy!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

OMG.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT..
    Your writin'.. the Tattoo.. it'zz so Beautiful.. It'zZ amazin'..
    I'm in Love...

woah!!! Thats a pretty sweet tat!!!

hehe... my favorite part on a guy is his back and chest.... ohhh boy are you ever sweet illusional

Most people have seen my tattoo in the Tat & piercing thread. But it was not something I created by my own hand. The next one I hope to hand draw.

I do alot of art. I've created several and I've managed to create quite of collection of my own works. Ranging from simple drawings, to large projects, clay sculptures, Water colour & oil paintings, etc.

When I get new batteries for my digital camera, I'll post a couple up

I can't draw for shit so I found something on the internet that I liked. But it only fit on the outside of my arm (I'd like to think because I'm HUGE!, but I think the real reason was because it wasn't meant to all the way around someone's arm. So the tattoo artist just freehanded the inside. And did a good job at it too.)

I chose a tribal design because I know I won't get sick of it. I could've easily chosen a cartoon character or something, but what if I get sick of that cartoon? Or the comments made? Or the umpteenth time someone yells "yabba-dabba-doo" at my arm?

With a good design, it's nice forever. I chose to have it on my bicep for two reasons.

#1, because I couldn't have it on my back. If I had my choice, I'd have a tattoo across my shoulderblads that dips down ever so slightly down the middle of my back. But it'll never happen thanks to Gods gift of acne to me.

#2, it can be hidden. I didn't want a tattoo to affect people's perceptions of me. ESPECIALLY with something like an important interview. Here it is completely concealed, even with shortsleeved shirts, and so only comes out when I WANT it to come out. Not like having one on your forearm. Or neck.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 14-04-04 at 09:32 AM.

And the inside of course.

Illusional... ...

... Im in love too.. .. nice tat!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha thanks everyone. like alex said, i also wanted a tat that could easily be hidden. now days it's more acceptable, however i still wouldn't really want everyone to see my tat. i love it to be a mystery.

haha i guess the first impression that people usually get is that i made my tat so huge, but i love it. raverboy

My shit.

P.S. Yes it actually looked like this at some point. I freaked out.

damnit IceQueen...ROFL!
    Last edited by Innova; 18-04-04 at 11:34 PM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

You're lucky this conversation didn't take place in real life, that's all.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nah, there will always be people that will hate it. i already took that into consideration. i welcome all comments, but the truth is that it's my body and i still love it. raverboy