+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Think I Have Eczema

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    You've built up enough curiosity to see the doctor about it. I don't know why you're hesitating when you have enough money to pay off your college loans in an instant.

If it makes you feel any better, lots of people have chronic skin conditions. Me, I have folliculitis and a chronic fungal infection.
    I'm paying off those loans with money saved from half a decade of savings. Money isn't coming in like it used to, and also, there's no cure for most skin conditions like these beyond avoiding whatever it is that's causing the irritation.

The testing alone would probably take months, and like I said, I have no insurance.

i had it too. the hydracortosine works really well, but if you don't use it, it will come back. damn steroids are too strong.

use it sparingly
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

vaseline intensive care medicated.
    Adore Moi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Swim in the ocean

dm is right. or you could just rinse yourself with salt water. that should clear it right up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I would check out a dermatologist and if that doesnt help go for alternative medicine (I find alternative medicine helps for certain conditions.).
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Hi Frasbee,

I've actually had Eczema my whole life. A few times, it has gotten so bad that my entire body was covered in blistered, swollen, weeping, and bleeding sores.

Anyways, I've learned how to control it and now my skin is pretty smooth and beautiful. The trick for me was increasing my immune system by controlling what I eat. Avoid dairy and shellfish. Instead of wheat, eat grain. Eat more fruits and less sugar. Sugar weakens your immune system.

Also, use a lot of moisturizers and oils. This is extremely important. Even if your skin doesn't feel all that dry, it's still helpful to continue moisturizing. Flax seed oil and primrose oil are great. You can use them on your skin or eat them with your food. They are good omega-3 fatty acids, which will help heal your eczema.

In the Eastern world, rashes like eczema can be seen as eruptions in your body because your system is too heated. Thus, cooling foods will help calm and soothe your skin. Some examples: Bamboo shoot, banana, bitter gourd, clam, crab, grapefruit, lettuce, persimmon, salt, seaweed, star fruit, sugar cane, water chestnut, watermelon, lotus root, cucumber, barley, bean curd, chicken egg white, marjoram, oyster, pear, peppermint, radish, strawberry, tangerine, and yogurt, broccoli, cauliflower, zuccini, corn, tomatoes, pineapple, turmeric.

More info: [url]http://ezinearticles.com/?Heaty-and-Cooling-Foods&id=461430[/url]

I've tried many steroid creams that dermatologists prescribed but nothing worked for me until my uncle prescribed a herbal cream for me. He's a doctor. I can give you a link for more information about the cream if you are interested, just PM me.

Pears

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Speaking of heat.

I live in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Speaking of heat.

I live in New Orleans.
    When your body temperature get high, the symptom may come back again.

Cut down on the cream. Most of them will thin your skin.
    Try to keep it under control instead. At least not to worsen the condition.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

omg Fras. i once looked up symptoms and i got Pompholyx as a match. I know i have eczema but over the past year little fluid-filled bubbles have appeared under the surface of my palms. They sometimes eventually pop on their own and they can become extremely itchy. I've noticed that the more my palms come in contact with water the more often they come up. they make my hands look so ugly. my palms are getting slightly better now though. i avoid using strong soaps, and immerse my hands in warm coconut milk every night. i hope that helps.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Brother has it, but his is set by dairy products. When he eats eggs or milk he'll flare up in em'. Same goes with my cousin, by his allergy is nuts. Maybe you're allergic to something.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Dating

Hi
    You are not clear with your thoughts, will you give more information. So I can help you out in this matter.

RelationshipAtoZ.com

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Leith View Post
    Hi
    You are not clear with your thoughts, will you give more information. So I can help you out in this matter.

RelationshipAtoZ.com
    Aw, look.

I killed you.

good job frizzzz.

doesn't it feel good to kill people?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I should quit my job and do it all day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast