+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Think I Have Eczema

I think it might be related to sort of food allergy that irritates the skin. Can laser treatment help in this case? It is used in the treatment of many skin problems.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think Fras just needs a nice coating of man sauce

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I used to periodically get these little thick patches of skin on and around my fingers. Sometimes they'd turn into tiny little blisters under the thick layer of skin, not close to the surface.

For the past week, I've had a comparatively bad case, with more blisters spread over a wider area. They're not healing very quickly like a normal blister would, so I'm a little worried. It was just on my hands, but now I found a patch on my right foot.

Everything I've read suggests that it is eczema.

I've had this for years before, usually in the winter time when it's cold and dry. It would pop up on my hands and last about a week, then disappear. This just seems to keep getting worse.

Don't even talk to me about seeing a doctor, I have no health insurance, and going to a free clinic around here could take a whole day.

I'm gonna try some benadryl cream or hydrocortisone and see what happens. I've been trying to avoid intense heat, but this is New Orleans...
    You really want to know how to get rid of those inflammations and skin patches and shit? I dunno if I should tell you... it's kind of a family secret.

But what the hell, I'll be a nice guy.

It's pretty simple, actually; just rub your skin with hot, steamy cow shit - no really, this works. Trust me.

In fact, hot steamy cow shit will cure any skin problems. Got a canker sore? Just stuff in a mouthful of cowshit.

Hydro cortisone does work pretty well for most things, too. If I were you, I'd go see a dermatologist. He'll be able to give you a definite diagnosis of the issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123