+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do men prefer Pubic hair or no pubic hair on women?????

I'm not lying whats the problem???? I am 31!!! I will emial you my birth certificate if it makes you happy.
    "One day you will ask me who is more
    important, you or my life, I will say my
    life and you will walk away not
    knowing your my life."
    -that quotes not mine, but i dunno
    who to give credit too.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha whether you're 13, 31 or 2309823049832 it doesn't matter. we welcome all opinions. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Let's look at the facts. Besides your name "luvstruck4eva" (hardly something a 31 year old would use) and your avatar (a huge smiley face?) Your profile birthday, "February 27 1991". If you were thirty one it'd be 1963. I don't know how you confused "63" with "91". You labeled "cheerleading" as your second interest. Hardly a 31 year old's interest. I figure this would be an interest through college maybe. And according to occupation you're "nothing now but I want to be a Marine Biologist or a shrink (guidance counselor)." So at 31 years old you don't have an occupation and dont' know what you want to do in the future.

So as a 13 year old, your fine. But if you're 31 years old, I'd say without a career and having two completely separate goals of what you 'want to be', and having cheerleading as an interest, and confusing a 63 with a 91, I'd say you'd actually be a pretty messed up 31 year old.

I don't care what age you are but I REALLY hate liars. My personal motto (adopted from my old school), "I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do." So what are you? Really? Just don't friggin' lie.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 17-04-04 at 11:36 AM.

Not to mention the original question itself and the way its worded. Once again, if you're 13, fine. I don't care. But I am 100% sure you're not 31. And I can't stand being lied too. Or if you're gonna lie, at least make it believable so I don't KNOW you're lying. Tell me you're 16 or 15 or something if the reason is you don't want to seem so young. Or at least change your profile imagery to match your current age.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by luvstruck4eva
    Do guys prefer a woman with pubic hair or no pubic hair?
    thanks for answering,
    kels
    I, Dave, hath from time to time shaved off hair in public area in middle before enterng food court )(&*^)^%&%## and turned on female officer who saw thru myshorts by looking up angle. I do not shave thre all the time///as it stings when apply aftershave and I have to run thrugh the house in pain while recalling most smooth love canal in brillant color 7-(*^*&%%$--- which me and gracie can enjoy passionate whirl in wind of most sexual experience in woods of sexual heaven and naked birds....)(*&^_

I Dave do not like the shave except on face which marta insists upon prior to oral exam of hard sex ritual with raw love experience which pounds the pavement of life forever more with favors of love...............0(&(*)*&^&%(%

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha alex does present some good points there. raverboy

I just hate being lied to. HATE being lied to. And I hate lying. I tell the truth. It may not be what you want to hear, but I tell the truth. Like I said, "We will not lie, cheat, nor steal, nor tolerate among us those who do." A motto adopted by me from my old college.

Alexi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i believe that honesty is also the best answer lying will usually catch up to you sooner or later. raverboy

Illusional.. That's true.
    Alexi.. you've made really good points. I don't really... agree... with your motto.. but it's yours. So yeah.
    Dave.. Why do you write like that? Do you like... really need to..?

I totally agree with alexi's motto

Just don't friggin' lie.

Do not call me a liar. It's extremely rude you use my lack of a proper occupation as an excuse to proove me wrong. And it is ironic of you to mention college considering I was a cheerleader in highschool. I got mixed up with the wrong group of cheerleaders who drank and shit like that and I was pressured by thew other girls maturity and me just being stupid and had unprotected sex with a man, and had a child and he left me. I didn't go to college and so now I raise my grown child and will soon leave her for a short period because I recently applied to University of Mary Washington (formly named Mary Washington College), and I am deciding (if I am accepted), whether to take the road of Marine Biology or Pyschology. And about the smiley face , I used that because I guess having a daughter (even though matured), her cheerfullness and prudent quotes she would say everyday when she was little and still now just stay with me no matter what.
    Main Point* With all this being said please do NOT judge me if you don't even know me, or the facts.
    I am not going to continue to agrue with you, I think it is childish you try and see my age through my stupid screen name (I admit it is stupid, but it was a spur of the moment thing and I sort of like the diea of being in luv for ever after my boyfriend leaving me), and also using my interests to judge me. I know you will just get pissed at this and question me more, but even though I am indeed thirty-one years of age, you can believe what you want, and god-speed in life, with you not trusting people.

Kelsey
    knowing your my life."
    who to give credit too.

know you will just get pissed at this and question me more, but even though I am indeed thirty-one years of age, you can believe what you want, and god-speed in life, with you not trusting people.
    Nah. It takes A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT to get me pissed. And I'm through questioning. I still don't believe it, but that's my choice. I can't think of a way to prove it beyond MY doubt. You go ahead and say whatever you want. YOu have my answer from this question so just join the forum's other discussions and ask away (or respond).

Alexi

Nah. It takes A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT to get me pissed. And I'm through questioning. I still don't believe it, but that's my choice. I can't think of a way to prove it beyond MY doubt. You go ahead and say whatever you want. YOu have my answer from this question so just join the forum's other discussions and ask away (or respond).

Alexi[/QUOTE]

I will. And you can do the same which I am sure you are doing. And you do not have to believe me ever (which I am sure you will not), but I am going to thank you for at least being civilized about the whole ordeal. I am going to shut down this thread (I will ask some kind of moderator), so all this will be over. Thank you for all those who answered you were helpful

Kelsey
    P.S. Sorry to ruin this thread with this disagreement.
    knowing your my life."
    who to give credit too.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    now now children. let the immature 24 year old settle this. different points of views are always good because they allow people to express themselves. honestly we haven't had a good arguement around the forums for a while so this is a chance of pace and i like it. now shake hands, and give eachother a little hug and make up. and if you two children are good, i'll give each of you a piece of candy. raverboy

LoL.. I like readin' arguements.. but I wouldn't like to be in one.. LoL..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast