+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do men prefer Pubic hair or no pubic hair on women?????

that had to have been the most repulsive cartoon out there!!! But funnier than hell!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

how did this thread go from Pubic hair to cartoons?

No idea... LoL..

um no hair please >.< do girls care if guys have pubic hare?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    how did this thread go from Pubic hair to cartoons?
    lack of pubic hair = prepubescent = cartoons

It's very Freudian

Or else, we're all just very juvenile, and would secretly rather watch cartoons than have sex.

Better idea...lets watch cartoons WHILE having sex!

oh yea thats a good one-Ren and Stimpy showing their snot up there nose while gettn it on...

oh baby do me harder!!! yea seeing Rens nasty butt hair up close makes me want to screw more...

put on Pepe Le pu chasing his girl around that MIGHT do it. Or better yet Taz!
    All that energy hes got-should entice my man to go faster...

I really have no clue what you're talkin' about.. but me 'n' my bf always put on movies just for the hell of it while we're havin' sex.. LoL.. ..

I watched a movie one time while having sex - I wont ever do that again - I ended up going slower and slower getting more and more into the movie - then eventually I just stopped and layed there watching the tv. LOL

Squirrley, are you suggesting your man doesn't have enough energy? Sounds like a real problem. Does he even know what he's doing? He's obviously not satisfying you if you need to watch cartoons to get arroused.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

oh oh that wasnt met for you-that was just a general comment...

Hell YOU dont NEED anything on...youve got MORE energy than I can handle-

I think it really depends on each person. It's like: what is better- vanilla or chocolate icecream. Some people like it one way, some the other.
    But I have one more question (more for women, i think): What's the best way to shave, you know, to avoid little red spots- thet doesn't look very nice and it hurts

haha thats a good one Id like to know that for myself! I did the lotion Nair thing the other night-and it kinda ran a little farther down than i what i realized...SON OF A BITCH! GEEZUZ BURNS LIKE HELL!!! OMG. NEVER again. the roll on crap-doesnt work either...

its tuff being a woman...

Go to the wax places.. LoL.. Get a brazilian wax.. LoL..

ok - i just noticed I never actually answered the qestion on this thread...

I have been with two kinds of women - bush and bare

I dont really like the bush for hygeine and looks - the bush seems to hold in more heat and heat produces sweat and sweat produces odor which produces me to have a weak stomach... I hate to have hair in my face too - bugs the crap outta me...

I like bare better than the bush by far - but it still has a downside that i really dont like at all. I like my women on top. And when she was on top her 'stubs' would always poke and stab at me. Alot of this eventually turns into a kind of 'friction burn' or something - idk but it hurts like hell -- How ever the bare is WAY cool eyecandy - I love to look - plus it is very very neat and clean - no sweat, no smell, no hair in my face or teeth, etc etc...

II like the women that are neatly trimmed - very neatly trimmed - no, i am not talking about designs and shit - i mean like they took a buzz razor and gave it all a buzz cut (but still shaves the bikini line area thing) - this allows air circulation, so no sweat, no smell - and its short so there is no hair slapping me in the face or getting stuck in my teeth... And the biggest plus is that it does not hurt!!! lol - no burns or poking or stabbing... And plus it dont liike like a little 12 y/o down there

I have not been with this kind of woman - but I came close once --- its a long story and i am kinda bored so I will put it here as short as I can get it...

My ex was a stripper and so natuarally she had stripper friends - well one of these stripper friends i met at the club and she liked me - she started to be better friends with destine and was trying to get with me - well one day we were all talking and it ended up getting on the subject of a 3 some - destine did not want a 3some with this girl so then she asked destine if she could sleep with me and destine said 'its up to him' - I of course did not know what to say to that - it blew my mind - so i naturally said the 'guy thing' to say - 'I dont mind' --- next thing ya know destine gave me a kiss and said 'have fun' and left the room - god damn i got all excited - she jumped up onto the bed and then i jumped on top of her and we started to make out and I was taking off her clothes and she was doing mine - next thing i know she is butt ass naked under me and I am on top of her with only my boxers on and i just got this really weird feeling - my erection went away almost instantly and I just looked her in the eyes and said 'I cant do this like this' and I put my pants on went out to the living room kissed destine on the forehead and walked outside and sat on the porch and smoked a cigarrette...

To be honest i dont know WHY i didnt do it when I had that chance. I guess I will never know what came over me.

But anyways - back to my point - she was neatly trimmed and it was beautiful - big time turn on

Ok - I think i have said enough... lol

Ok, I think that there are very few women with completely natural bush downthere- that looks reall ugly and untidy So you say, that something in between is the best solution? (I hope i understood it correctly- I'm not really familiour with some words )
    And I also find it kinda odd that she was stabing u- she must have had some really strong hair

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast